Best Trinket Combination? Trinket Ranking Order?

So I've failed 4 times on getting the Thok Trinket (2 from LFR, 2 from Flex, Hoping for Thok going down on Normal Tonight) so Im current stuck with The Evil Eye, Gaze of the Twins, and the Fusion-Fire Core - All Normal Mode. Only problem with the Eye is it desyncs my gloves from BB and DR. What do you guys think I should use and do? Im thinking the best combo is to use the Eye and the Gaze, despite the ilvl of Gaze being lower than the Fusion Core.

Also, as a side note, what do you think the best combo would from Thok if that trinket drops ? Eye or Gaze? I noticed if I don't use the Gaze of the twins, I use a substantial amount of AP.

Thanks for any help and have a good night!

Eye + Thok trinkets are BiS,

stay with Eye and Gaze on singel target, but on AoE fights use Eye and Fusion (it's pretty sick on Galakras)

As stated above stick with The Evil Eye and Gaze of the Twins for Single Target. And go with The Evil Eye and Fusion Core on AoE fights like Galakras.

Do you btw play Arms or Fury?

Thank guys. I managed to get Thok down last night. No trinket drop though.

Also Dungeonravor forgot to clear that up before, sorry. I'm playing TG Fury at the moment, took Arms an OS, but cant seem to get the rotation down quite as well, so even when I was SMF I was beating my arms DPS. Hard Warrior Life.

With TG I would drop BloodBath for Stormbolt

Deleted
    Using bloodbath instead of Stormbolt is a dps loss, with the CDR trinket you can fit a Stormbolt into each Colossus Smash

And for a Arms warrior with the Eye?Stormbolt or Bloodbath?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    And for a Arms warrior with the Eye?Stormbolt or Bloodbath?
    Bloodbath. SB doesnt hit as hard for Arms, since it only hits with one weapon.

Nearly forgot about SB being over BB before I saw that post, luckily I remembered. Although, I did end up using Bloodbath on AOE fights.

Also... that damage on SB is amazing. I've seen it crit for 1.7 with my flex weapons. Outstanding.