Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    He's like Onyxia, Nefarian, Kael'thas, Anub'arak, Garajal, and Hogger. In the words of a very wise man:

Mutha fucka dunt no how 2 stey ded
    Slightly off topic, but this is something that bugs me.
    To be fair, every single one of those people died and came back exactly once, and most didn't even come back fully, as most were zombies of some nature.
    * Onyxia: The version we fought at 60 and the one at 8 are the same encounter lorewise, and the next time we encounter her, she's a barely thinking zombie.
    *Nefarian: We fought him in Blackwing Lair, and the next time we see him he is a zombie dragon, though a better quality one than his sister.
    *Kael'thas was killed in The Eye, and the next time we see him, he's a demon-zombie thing.
    *Anub'arak was killed in Azjol-Nerub, and is brought back as an ice-zombie spider.
    *Gara'jal: We encounter him once in Mogu'Shan, with the warning we will see him again when his body dies. The next time we see him, he is a spirit (AKA still dead).

Hogger stands as the odd man (Gnoll) Out, because he's the only one on that list that's still alive the second time we run into him.
    Last edited by BlackwingHecate; 2013-10-21 at 06:17 AM.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalheroDamien View Post

Hogger stands as the odd man (Gnoll) Out, because he's the only one on that list that's still alive the second time we run into him.
    Uh oh. You might have just jinxed it and doomed us all.

All fear the coming of Zombie Hogger! Run now while you still can, you fools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Uh oh. You might have just jinxed it and doomed us all.

All fear the coming of Zombie Hogger! Run now while you still can, you fools.
    I don't think we actually kill him in Stockades either, for what it's worth.

Edit: I take that back, though the fact that they call attention to the ease with which we killed him could easily be swung to mean that he didn't actually die there.
    Last edited by BlackwingHecate; 2013-10-21 at 06:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop asking fucking rhetorical questions. Everything you ask can be answered with a brain preferably yours. You have started 966 Threads all of the pointless STOP.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-10-21 at 06:48 AM.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by MetalheroDamien View Post
    Slightly off topic, but this is something that bugs me.
    To be fair, every single one of those people died and came back exactly once, and most didn't even come back fully, as most were zombies of some nature.
    * Onyxia: The version we fought at 60 and the one at 8 are the same encounter lorewise, and the next time we encounter her, she's a barely thinking zombie.
    *Nefarian: We fought him in Blackwing Lair, and the next time we see him he is a zombie dragon, though a better quality one than his sister.
    *Kael'thas was killed in The Eye, and the next time we see him, he's a demon-zombie thing.
    *Anub'arak was killed in Azjol-Nerub, and is brought back as an ice-zombie spider.
    *Gara'jal: We encounter him once in Mogu'Shan, with the warning we will see him again when his body dies. The next time we see him, he is a spirit (AKA still dead).

Ah, I namely consider these guys "Merely a setback" because normally when I slay someone in any game, I expect them to basically stay down.

I also didn't mean they came back like 20 times, just two. The fact remains they came back. What's Milhouse at though? 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    No.

Gnomes blow dick.
    Says the guy whose current rank on these forums is 'Mechagnome'. Hmm...

Deleted
    Wilfred Fizzlebang is what comes to my mind. He had the potential to become something but Blizzard decided a different fate.

Deleted
    Gnomes are like ants, so there gotta be one big queen some where under azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Also, forgotten her name but there's a female gnome death knight in Icecrown who seems like a pink-haired badass.
    That would be Darkrider Arly. And yes, she's about as badass as a gnome can possibly get. Also, Mekkatorque is pretty powerful himself.

Milhouse Manastorm!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PUNTagnome. you will feel better.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Ah, I namely consider these guys "Merely a setback" because normally when I slay someone in any game, I expect them to basically stay down.

I also didn't mean they came back like 20 times, just two. The fact remains they came back. What's Milhouse at though? 3?
    Well, my point was more that everyone on that list, save Hogger, remained dead and were brought back in some non-living form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a gnome that tossed a ring into a volcano? Wrong lore?

Probably the most powerful would be Indus, who unfortunately has no reference actually in game: http://www.wowwiki.com/Indus

My in game personal favorite is Niby the Almighty; an old warlock quest giver from vanilla who makes an appearance in the siege of ICC: http://www.wowwiki.com/Niby_the_Almighty

Other then the High Tinker, I'd say no.

The problem is that there has yet to be a lore acceptable reason to have a gnome character as an important hero or powerful character. There hasn't really been much reason to showcase gnomes in the game as anything other than a comic relief element. Hopefully that will change in the next expnnation.

But the real question is: WHEN WILL THEY EVER TAKE BACK GNOMERGAN?

10+ Year Old Account
    Grand Warlock Wilfred Fizzlebang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Gelbin and his gnomes kicked some asses in SoO. Those orcs were helpless.
    Everyone stomped some orcs in SoO. It was more of plot convenience than anything else.

Wilfred Fizzlebang ought to have been very powerful.. taken into consideration he managed to summon Jaraxxus, sure he got horribly murdered but summoning one of the top dogs of The legion ( well not a top dog as in the likes of Kil'jeaden etc. But still) is enough to make the assumption that he was a pretty darn powerful warlock.