deleting old posts in Spec guides

Is it possible to delete the old posts in the spec guides, because alot of it is useless, and i hate having to flick through to see whats relevant.

I like having them there. How about you look at the most recent pages to look for relevant topics?

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

only problem there is im not exactly sure where they start haha :P

Generally we don't delete things unless they are warranted for it under rare cases (like a spam thread). One suggestion could be when the OP updates the thread make a "bookmark" link to the newest page of that patch's discussion so people can click it and jump to the newest discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Generally we don't delete things unless they are warranted for it under rare cases (like a spam thread). One suggestion could be when the OP updates the thread make a "bookmark" link to the newest page of that patch's discussion so people can click it and jump to the newest discussion.
    That would be a great change already.

Another thing could be to add a link on the first post of the guide, linking to the start of the 5.4 Discussion (in this context) in the thread, without the user having to scroll through several pages to pinpoint the date at which the 5.4 discussion starts. It might not even be a bad idea to do the same for heavy gameplay-altering nerfs, like the UVLS nerf. Nothing too invasive, nothing that really detracts from the work people put into writing their guide.

I'm sure they agree that the discussion is the most valuable aspect of the guide, and both Brusalk and Evrelia do this very well (I don't frequent the Demo guide, sorry ).

I do think the OP his concern is a legitimate concern, especially for new Warlocks instead of us guys who have been keeping up with the guides for about a year, and the fix is both simple and effective.

Agree for the "Bookmark" idea.

I tends to look at other classes' guides sometimes, when I have a small question (Like my last one : Why is AskMrRobot regemming our last ArmsWar with mastery gem ?) so having that information will help me a lot.
    "Well...I think you don't get the concept of World First. It's not Method, it's NOT an obscure asian guild whose name can't be pronounced by the regular folks, it's blizzard !

Yeah, cuz they had an internal test team, and they beat Garrosh. So by your standart, they are the true first."

10+ Year Old Account
    Euh, I kinda wasn't paying attention when 5.4 hit, so I didn't put in any bookmarks to denote the change from 5.3 to 5.4 like I have done with previous patch changes, sorry about that. >.<

Most of what you would want to know should be in the OP of the thread (as that is being kept up to date) and anything further can usually be read in the last handful of pages. If those basic options don't work the most simple way to get results is to search the thread through the search options and give it some key words to look for. If it's not giving you the results you need feel free to post in the thread asking for the info you need, there'll usually be someone that can help you. If you take at least some effort to avoid bringing up a previously answered question there is no problem whatsoever to ask in the thread. That is their basic task, in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    That would be a great change already.
    My guide has had a link to the start of 5.4 discussion since I (half)-updated it.