Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Possible next expansion leak?

[I]My buddy works for a transportation business. He sent me a message when he got home he was transferring stuff from planes and what not. Just so happened, one of the things was a huge shipment of stuff from Blizzard Entertainment. so he was asking where it was headed and what not, sure enough blizzcon.
    blah blah, we chat...so then i asked, well did you see anything cool?
    He tells me everything was colored black and green inside the crates and a few larger crates they had to open up to make sure nothing was damaged. When he opened it up, he noticed it was a lot of poster like items, and sure enough it had "World of Warcraft" crap all over it. He said it was a black and green and blue theme to it. Didn't have a name just wow on it. Though he did say one caught his eye. Had a figure holding a crossbow and said something like "The night is no place for demons anymore" and had a picture of some guy holding crossbows. Maybe demon hunters?!
    Idk, the perks to working shit hours huh.[/I]

So I found this reddit post and I reckon this could maybe hint at the next expansion being legion. I know people are gonna say its diablo 3 and I think the part where he talks about the crossbows is actually diablo because if they were shipping a large amount of stuff it would have been WoW and Diablo stuff mixed but by the sounds of it the hint at the colour could be legion. please no trolls this is just speculation I dont want to see any of your half life 3 confirmed bullshit

And I am sure unless you are very careful someone will try to sell you London Bridge. Or maybe The Golden Gate bridge. Or a small home in Washington DC called The White House.

I very much doubt they would transport the Blizzcon set 3 weeks before opening day.

this is nothing

So, the source is a friend of a stranger on the internet? I'll pass, could be true, could be bogus, not really worth exploring either way.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    My buddy..
    May as well stop reading right there :P 97% of posts claiming a buddy of theirs saw something has proven to not be legit :P

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

World of Warcraft demon hunters use glaives, not crossbows. It's Diablo demon hunters that use crossbows.

That said, I find this incredibly unlikely. It seems a little early for them to be hauling their setpieces and stuff along, and they keep that shit locked down tight.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    half life 3 confirmed

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-21 at 01:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    These "my buddy" chats usually don't go anywhere.

And since when is he allowed to open crates to see if something is broken ? even if a crate looks a little damaged he´s still not allowed to open it to see if everything inside is ok.

and even if he opened one it can just be a random poster of Illidan.

Deleted
    A buddy of mine, who knows a guy, who knows a guy that work at blizz, says it is a pony expanssion

i thought this was america
    Last edited by BeneditaNBeatriz; 2013-10-21 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    And since when is he allowed to open crates to see if something is broken ? even if a crate looks a little damaged he´s still not allowed to open it to see if everything inside is ok.
    Exactly what I was thinking. No way a transporter is allowed to do that. You will just deliver it, closed, and if it turns out to be broken, the owner will deal with that.

the next expansion is leaking from all holes every week we have this posts some random dude tells us a story about how his "friend" got his hands on exclusive information about the next xpac >_> this is getting old we will know at blizzcon guys just chill its not even a month left
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    watch out Darsithis is on an infraction rampage

OT: I hope its legit cuz that would mean the next expansion is burning legion themed ;=)

15+ Year Old Account
    Whats with the hl 3 confirmed messages? Isn't it confirmed already? At least I saw a news post about Valve copyrighting half-life 3. May as well change it to Half-Life 4 now. Not funny anymore :P

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    I'm not sure how many of you that has done the Legendary Questline in WoW to the end, and got the orange cloak, so I won't spoil a whole lot, for those of you that haven't yet done it, but still is quite interrested in the story. But at some point Wratharion more or less says what the next xpac is. So I'd do some research there, if I were you guys that wants to know what the xpac most likely is gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Whats with the hl 3 confirmed messages? Isn't it confirmed already? At least I saw a news post about Valve copyrighting half-life 3. May as well change it to Half-Life 4 now. Not funny anymore :P
    That was The Dark Below'd.

It was a hoax.

People are waaay to quick to disbelieve everything. For all we know it could be true. Shit, rainbow unicorns are a possibility that can fly at this moment.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Holding crossbows saying 'the night is no place for demons'"

Your friend clearly confused the logos for Diablo 3 and WoW. Because that sure as hell ain't no WoW Demon Hunter.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)