Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Added the open raid link to the front page, please use it to sign up <3 <3
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account

Could 25 mages do this? Fucking nerf locks already.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    But DKs are fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    But DKs are fine?
    Okay. Nerf DK's too then.

Okay. Nerf DK's too then.
    Better nerf druids , paladins and monks while your at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoblade View Post
    Better nerf druids , paladins and monks while your at it.
    Warlocks are the only pures out of that group. And Paladins, Druids and Monks can tank, dps and heal.

Seems like im big lucker on drops with my 10m guild raiding 10/14HC and i have 570ilvl . But im bad luck Brian with trinkets - currently equipped LFR Kadris , lol (yeah i got HC version of Malkorok trinket,but you know how bad it is...) . 573ilvl if i got some luck on trinkets
    Signed , hope im gonna be selected :P (rdy to streaming on twitch)

EDIT: 572 ilvl atm still no luck on trinkets :/
    Last edited by bumr; 2013-11-21 at 12:56 PM.

I dont know, maybe? Maybe they should try. Mirrior Images/iceblock/invis seems like it could make for some interesting fights.
    I think any class can do 25 V ToT. Seriously. I dont even know for sure we can clear the instance with only warlocks, but its worth trying to find out.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

Looking forward for this, was fun last time!
    Last edited by Letva; 2013-11-19 at 06:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not the place to discuss if other classes could do a 25 vs Raid, and it's definitely not the place to discuss if Warlocks should be nerfed. Let's stick to the topic of organizing this raid and during the event commenting and after the event links to video material of what transpired. We can discuss those other matters in other threads.

Deleted
    Now i wish i had not transfered my warlock from horde to alliance

got some nice item boosts now 573 so rocking it nicely

Deleted
    damn, that sounds like a lot of fun !

I wish there was something like that with priests. It probably won't be that amazing because we can heal.

wtf Chris you can open a event thread here and when i do it in dk forum it gets removed by a mod saying "dk forum isnt here for discussing ingame events"

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    wtf Chris you can open a event thread here and when i do it in dk forum it gets removed by a mod saying "dk forum isnt here for discussing ingame events"
    Well we are a cooler class so cooler forum mods I guess....
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    Lookin forward to this now tomorrow should be a laugh... Council with 25 affli locks doing 2mill on the pull be over in 30secs flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Swo View Post
    Lookin forward to this now tomorrow should be a laugh... Council with 25 affli locks doing 2mill on the pull be over in 30secs flat.
    I think more will be playing destro than affliction, also Council will die faster than 30 seconds I suspect. Shouldnt last longer than Dark Soul's duration
    Yes this should be very fun tomorrow.

Updated the Openraid event because it was showing the incorrect time. Just so everyone is clear the time is 18:00 Server time. Please be online 5-10 mins before so we can fill the group quickly and get going Make sure you have room on your real ID tomorrow for me to add you and be on the look out for my Real ID request

See you tomorrow guys
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    Last minute call for work. I won't be able to make it. I'm so sorry, I was looking forward to it

Deleted
    4 targets? Gotta be affli.. I would have thought sure will see when the meters come in. Anyone bringing drums or is that deemed a bit sly? I for one would take any opportunity possible to make encounter as quick and painless... Going to be some serious competition anyway