Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

25 Warlocks V Throne of Thunder!

TOT 25 NORMAL CLEARED BY WARLOCKS THANKS FOR COMING GUYS, FORGOT TO TAKE SCREENSHOT BUT HOPE TO SEE YOU FOR FUTURE EVENTS ( Hopefully by then I will have a better pc so I can stream finnaly )

Hello! It is that time again! With progress being over for a handful of guilds now and surely within the next 1-2 weeks alot more guilds will get Garrosh down, its time to find something to fill our spare time with :P. Now I am posting this a long time in advance for 3 reasons.
    1) Let everyone finish progress in time.
    2) Let everyone get some more gear
    3) To give you time to plan your schedule to make sure as many people as possible are available

As 25 Warlocks V MSV, HoF and ToES were all very successful it only seems right that we step up and do Throne of Thunder!

Here are the details:

EU HORDE
    Saturday 30th November 18:00 Server Time

TODAY IS THE DAY !!!!! WILL START SENDING BTAG INVITES IN AN HOUR OR TWO!

You must:
    Have cleared at least ToT Normal mode while current.
    At the time of the event have at least 570 ilvl ( Might revise this number, but as it is in like 5 weeks I think its very doable for even casual raiders? Please inform me if this is perhaps too high, might reconsider as low as 565, in reality i am hoping there is at least 10 of us with around 578+ ilvl to carry hard anyway :P).
    Be a Warlock.
    Have Teamspeak 3.
    Be ready for some fun.

PLEASE USE THIS OPEN RAID EVENT TO SIGN UP ON SO I CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHO IS COMING <3.

Open Raid Link: http://openraid.eu/events/view/142181#info
    Last edited by Chrispotter; 2013-11-30 at 07:15 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Excellent see you then

10+ Year Old Account
    Roger that. Will be there.

Damn Horde scum!

Looking forward to seeing the video of this though.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn Horde scum!

Looking forward to seeing the video of this though.

Deleted
    Sounds good.

Deleted
    Damn you horde, i want in ='(

iLevel is a bit high for casual play. I've been hitting Normal mode every weekend; raid just reached Garrosh this weekend. iLevel is 555.
    Normal iLevel items are 553. Upgrades across the board would be 561. You won't find an average item level higher than that unless folks get rediculously lucky with Heroic and/or Warforged.

Shame my horde lock isn't decent geared :/

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Hello! It is that time again! With progress being over for a handful of guilds now and surely within the next 1-2 weeks alot more guilds will get Garrosh down, its time to find something to fill our spare time with :P. Now I am posting this a long time in advance for 3 reasons.
    1) Let everyone finish progress in time.
    2) Let everyone get some more gear
    3) To give you time to plan your schedule to make sure as many people as possible are available

As 25 Warlocks V MSV, HoF and ToES were all very successful it only seems right that we step up and do Throne of Thunder!

Here are the details:

EU HORDE
    Saturday 30th November 18:00 Server Time

You must:
    Have cleared at least ToT Normal mode while current.
    At the time of the event have at least 570 ilvl ( Might revise this number, but as it is in like 5 weeks I think its very doable for even casual raiders? Please inform me if this is perhaps too high, might reconsider as low as 565, in reality i am hoping there is at least 10 of us with around 578+ ilvl to carry hard anyway :P).
    Be a Warlock.
    Have Teamspeak 3.
    Be ready for some fun.

Closer to the event I will make an Open Raid event OR start taking PM's on MMO Champion to create the list of people attending.

Please do not PM me until I ask, otherwise your Message will be lost within all the other messages I get.

570 ilevel is probably doable for heroic 25m guilds due to warforged drop rate/general drop rate per boss.

From a 10H perspective, it's hard to hit 570 even clearing most heroics weekly. My guild is competing for US 1st 10H Garrosh, and I'm only at 565 at this point.

There's no one in my guild who has over 570 at this point in time, actually.
    Last edited by Brusalk; 2013-10-21 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    570 ilevel is probably doable for heroic 25m guilds due to warforged drop rate/general drop rate per boss.

From a 10H perspective, it's hard to hit 570 even clearing most heroics weekly. My guild is competing for US 1st 10H Garrosh, and I'm only at 565 at this point.

There's no one in my guild who has over 570 at this point in time, actually.
    Yeh I forgot that alot of people are running 10 man, probably more than those running 25 man. I think 560 - 565 is probably a decent requirement, I mean, in 5 weeks time upgrades alone should have most people above that, then add on the fact they will aquire new gear .
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    Ill be there chris also gonna stream the event again!

I Think with 560 it's pretty doable.

I wish i was at EU, sad.

There with bells on... wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    EU HORDE
    aww..

Deleted
    Really looking forward to this. Count me in as always.
    I think, that ilvl 570 oder eben 578+ should be easily doable, at least for our warlocks.

Deleted
    Will definitely be there ! Curently 465 running 25 HC 8/14. Looking forward to it

Deleted
    Sucks my warlock is on alliance because I would have loved to join you guys, anyways cant wait to watch the video of this event

578 will be very very hard to reach, especially with 10 plus players, as currently only one person in the game is even 578 or higher. And these are guilds full clearing on heroic 25. Regardless, sounds like a wonderful idea, and wish you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by incroyable View Post
    Will definitely be there ! Curently 465 running 25 HC 8/14. Looking forward to it
    I assume you mean 565 :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnovacaine View Post
    578 will be very very hard to reach, especially with 10 plus players, as currently only one person in the game is even 578 or higher. And these are guilds full clearing on heroic 25. Regardless, sounds like a wonderful idea, and wish you the best of luck.
    I only expect a few to have that kind of Ilvl, those of us raiding 25 man :P. it is in 5 weeks time afterall, thats alot of gear and alot of upgrading . I think 565 is a fair requirement, but we will see
    www.method.gg

Previous run was very funny I wanna join again ^^
    Last edited by dzimmi; 2013-10-24 at 10:16 AM.

Deleted
    I'd love to join =)