Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swo View Post
    4 targets? Gotta be affli.. I would have thought sure will see when the meters come in. Anyone bringing drums or is that deemed a bit sly? I for one would take any opportunity possible to make encounter as quick and painless... Going to be some serious competition anyway
    Like the last 3 runs, I will be bringing Stat Drums, Feasts and Bloodlust drums. I meant more I dont think people are gonna reforge/regem just for council ( me included) when it will die in 20 seconds anyway, it would slow the run down more than it would speed it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by incroyable View Post
    Last minute call for work. I won't be able to make it. I'm so sorry, I was looking forward to it
    No problem, like the other runs I assumed people would drop out last minute for various reasons, this time however we have lots of reserves ready to take up the spots so shouldnt be an issue
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Ill be there chris also gonna stream the event again!
    Quote Originally Posted by bumr View Post
    Seems like im big lucker on drops with my 10m guild raiding 10/14HC and i have 570ilvl . But im bad luck Brian with trinkets - currently equipped LFR Kadris , lol (yeah i got HC version of Malkorok trinket,but you know how bad it is...) . 573ilvl if i got some luck on trinkets
    Signed , hope im gonna be selected :P (rdy to streaming on twitch)

EDIT: 572 ilvl atm still no luck on trinkets :/
    Either of you guys got links to your stream channels (if you're both still planning to)? Or anybody else that's planning to stream it

/poor alliance lock with nothing better to do on a saturday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorout View Post
    Either of you guys got links to your stream channels (if you're both still planning to)? Or anybody else that's planning to stream it

/poor alliance lock with nothing better to do on a saturday
    http://www.twitch.tv/richardihuhu Gonna stream it and fraps all the kills

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... This was fun, thanks for the run guys.

A bit too easy, we need to try 25 Heroic.

Thanks Chris for organizing it and for pro raid leading (especially on Megaera).
    Last edited by Fafhrd; 2013-11-30 at 07:09 PM. Reason: More to say

Was a fun run, just realised we forgot to take a screenshot, oh well it was only normal anyway, when we do Heroic someone remind me for Ra den SS
    Thanks for coming guys keep an eye out for future events
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Went way faster than i thought... We were a bit slow on Jinrokh at the start 38seconds... who wasn't pulling their weight!? full 25hc you think its possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Swo View Post
    Went way faster than i thought... We were a bit slow on Jinrokh at the start 38seconds... who wasn't pulling their weight!? full 25hc you think its possible?
    I was unfortunately not pulling my weight, though in my defense I was 8-17 ilvls behind everyone else (been a bad patch for raiding for me). I hadn't really expected to get a spot, but I got in as a reserve.

I haven't seen anyone post any logs in this thread, so for anyone interested here's the full log from tonight:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/y...xwy/dashboard/

Why all kills flagged as invalid?

because of raid comp it isnt valid else would be world rank 1 jikun normal and zlayer 2 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds pretty damn awesome, would love to join some time. Probably a tad undergeared compared to most though, but will sign up and hope to join as reserve for the next event!

Some of those kill times are hilarious to look at. Much enjoyed. Such wow.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I could get much stronger interest in the community for the US, I'm sure I wouldn't mind putting this together for the US again eventually, because what I had to do to get the HoF one as far as it did was not fun >.>

Deleted
    When we bugged iron won was pretty funny... We had just done animus and taken suffering off auto cast do ads were going apeshit all over the place... So were on won last phase people are getting all the aggro no pets tanking think it was izzy pulling threat as he seemed to do every fight... Then Chris copped it "oh ye everyone turn taunt on auto cast" boss instantly has 20+ taunts off pets, doesn't know what to do.. So just despawns.. Good call in my eyes well played qon well played...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah cool, big succes again then. I didn't have time to watch this time, hoping we can get a nice overview video from someone, somewhere, cause I'd love to see some of the action.

Deleted
    Think I saw richardi posted a 20min vid up on YouTube... Just 25 warlocks vs Throne of Thunder

Deleted
    There is the kill vids i remembered to fraps (although ji-kun bugged for some reason.) and a bonus kill from Ordos with 23 warlocks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeqUC5uOWE

On the video description i also mention about http://www.twitch.tv/richardihuhu/c/3325827 That is the whole clear of the raid from the first pull to the end of Lei Shen (in the youtube video i have the timestamps for Horridon,Tortos and Ji-kun times)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardi View Post
    There is the kill vids i remembered to fraps (although ji-kun bugged for some reason.) and a bonus kill from Ordos with 23 warlocks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeqUC5uOWE

On the video description i also mention about http://www.twitch.tv/richardihuhu/c/3325827 That is the whole clear of the raid from the first pull to the end of Lei Shen (in the youtube video i have the timestamps for Horridon,Tortos and Ji-kun times)
    Good stuff. 20 min is a lot to watch though, maybe get a Lei Shen only cut? Never know if it ends up on the frontpage again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Good stuff. 20 min is a lot to watch though, maybe get a Lei Shen only cut? Never know if it ends up on the frontpage again.
    There you go. Now with Teamspeak in the background also
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olo3X4lPLB8