Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How do you plan to watch Blizzcon thru Virtual Ticket?

I purchased the Virtual Ticket and I am going to take off work early on Friday to be able to get home in time to watch the opening ceremony. I am going to my younger borthers house and hook up my comp to his 50 inch TV to watch the entire thing fri/sat.

Going to def load up on snacks drinks and all types of junk food and chill out and see what the next expansion is going to be, and see if any of my predictions are correct. We have gold bets with our guild on what we think is coming up next. And if I end up losing some of those larger gold bets then I am going to run to the store and grab beer to drink my sorrows away.

So if you got the Virtual Ticket or are one of the lucky ones going to Blizzcon, throw it up here what your plans are for Blizzcon.

*pondering if I can do what Eric Cartman did for the Wii and freeze myself

Well i will most likely watch it on my second screen or with my roommate. Get a lot of coke and all that stuff and pull an all-nighter since... it is in the middle of the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to try and make the next wow expansion panel. Beyond that Im not really sure I may watch other parts.

I plan on watching it on my computer! Got duel screens and they are both pretty big! Probably going to order pizza and be a lazy slob for 2 days hahaha =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching while playing WoW.. nothing better than that :P

Deleted
    Im still about 10 euro's away from getting a blizzcon virt. ticket.

But the parts i REALLY need to watch cuz .... <3 addict <3 .... are:

Opening Ceremony 20:00 - 20:45 18d 03h 07m 27s

Main World of Warcraft: What's Next 21:30 - 23:00 18d 04h 37m 27s

Panel World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues 23:30 - 00:30 18d 06h 37m 27s

Panel Art of World of Warcraft 00:45 - 01:45 18d 07h 52m 27s

and on the 2nd day

World of Warcraft Live Raid 19:00 - 20:00 19d 02h 06m 36s
    Panel The Evolving Sound of Warcraft 19:00 - 20:00 19d 02h 06m 36s

Main Warcraft Movie Presentation 22:00 - 23:00 19d 05h 06m 36s

Main World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything 23:30 - 00:30 19d 06h 36m 36s

So yeah, and between those times ill prolly just watch around see if i spot anything intresting

I'll be doing similar We get the virtual ticket every year, me and my hubby, we recently got a 55 inch TV so will also be hooking it up to relax on the sofa and enjoy Always look forward to Blizzcon weekend Lots of nice foods and snacks and drinks. Bring it on!

Just gonna watch it on my new screen (bought not long ago) and enjoy the high quality + finally BLIZZCON! waited for so long for this
    Don't know about food and drinks but I surely will stay up all night and prefer WoW stuff over the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in EU so it starts early evening for me. I'll spend my day getting groceries (snacks and goodies and drinks for the whole week-end) and hanging out on various forums discussing what we know and what we expect. I'll eat around 18 and then return to do more of the same. By 19:30 I'll get my drinks and early snacks ready, then 19:45 I'll make sure my setup is in order: Monitor 2 with Forums, Skype and Mod IRC, Monitor 1 with the stream (which should be up and running by then).

From 19:45 till I roll in to bed I'll just be geeking out. I plan to watch all the WoW stuff live and keep up with the discussion in various places, and watch the Hearthstone stuff when I have time later. I'm sure to keep up to date with stuff hanging out on HearthPwn and MMO-Champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is like a mini vacation for me honestly lol. Honestly look forward to this more than I do Christmas and my bday the day after. I am 25 now so Christmas is meh anyway but BLIZZCON ROCKS! First time watching so very excited.

Beers. Pizza. A few friends over. Streaming to my 46".

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    It is like a mini vacation for me honestly lol. Honestly look forward to this more than I do Christmas and my bday the day after. I am 25 now so Christmas is meh anyway but BLIZZCON ROCKS! First time watching so very excited.
    Heheh I feel you on that, 31 here, so while I still love Christmas, it's not the same as when I was a kid, Where as Blizzcon gives me those excited feelings of Christmas as a kid, waiting to see whats coming up from blizz, and all the new shinies for WoW. Even my hubby that doesn't play wow anymore (for a few years now) loves Blizzcon and gets excited

Well, the convention starts at like 1100 my time, so I'm going to get up at 0400, call in to work, and go for my jog. I'll get home and get my daughter up, change her diaper, feed her then go for a daddy-daughter trip to the store and get goodies. Pick up some coffee, grab some snacks, and a mtn dew for later.

I'll put my daughter down for her morning nap and then promptly inform my wife she gets to take care of our daughter when she gets up. I'll play a bit of WoW on my main monitor and keep the live stream up on my second monitor until things start up. As soon as the new expansion is announced and the first presentation is finished I'm going to go to the official forums and here and wildly speculate about the new expansion and rage/fanboy about everything.

im going to be at work while its live, so for me it will be watching it on demand that night
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Deleted
    Im going tell my friends and family that im not available on the WE of Blizzcon, then buy some junk food, snacks and drinks.
    The livestream is here late evening/night/early morning, maybe i take a nap on the afternoon.

I plan to watch the opening ceremony and the WoW Panels live (and the moderated panel pauses in between), and the D3 and Contests as VoD.

As soon as the Name of the WoW expansion is announced im going to the forums and embrance all the hate and joy

Blizzcon is like superbowl for WoW Players!
    Last edited by mmoc82917dc2e8; 2013-10-21 at 05:10 PM.

blizzard can go shove their virtual ticket.
    I will become interested in blizzcon once more when I can be online at exactly the second that the tickets become available, press the button, and not have 10,000 people ahead of me in que in the less than milisecond time it took to press the button.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    By this time last couple of blizzcons we have had some really good evidence on a name of the Expansion. Wrath of the Lich King, Cata and Mist were leaked and were evident trademarks before Blizzcon. With all the Dark Below trademark stuff then it disappearing pretty much rules that out but obviously not ruling out that Azshara/N'zoth won't be a focal point.

This brings up the idea that we truely are not sure what exactly will be coming in the next expansion which to me adds so much more to the excitement. Is it the Burning Legion coming back to invade Azeroth as Wrathion has predicted? Are we gonna fight Azshara/N'zoth in the ocean with ties to the Emerald Dream? No honts of any new features coming up other than they are doing an Item Squish. I am super excited to see what happens. Hopefully this will be the best Blizzcon yet with the best expansion we have seen!

Deleted
    Same as every year: I'll look up the video(s) the next day on Youtube and fast forward to the interesting stuff and profit.

Deleted
    Guild is having a get-together for blizzcon.

Every other Blizzcon we've just trawled through the front pages of MMOC, but this year we thought we'd have a lot more fun actually watching all the announcements unfold ourselves. The opening ceremony starts at 4am my time, so my husband and I plan to wake up in the dark and stealth around the house putting on some hash browns and bunkering down in the office with plenty of iced coffee and danishes for early breakfast. Hopefully we can watch the whole opening announcement ceremony uninterrupted before our 4yo wakes up at the crack of dawn.