Disengage and Desecrate

Hey Hunter folk,

I've had this happen a couple of time, wondering if anyone else cops it;

Sometimes when I disengage out of Garrosh's Desecrate, i'll continue having the debuff icon on me and taking the large tick. That is, until I run back into the desecrate pool and back out again.

Humorous bug that I think has something to do with having 200ms and disengaging 200ms before desecrate hits the ground.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. This happens with other things as well, such as the sand puddles on Council (in ToT).

Deleted
    It's generally best to just run out from things on the ground, since the game only updates your position when you re land and that might be bugging it out a long side the high ms

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkem View Post
    It's generally best to just run out from things on the ground, since the game only updates your position when you re land and that might be bugging it out a long side the high ms
    Brings back memories of trying to Disengage out of Shockwave on the Warmaster Blackhorn encounter.

I've never personally had this problem. I'm usually already in the air and moving before the axe hits the ground, so that could be why. This is true even when the weapon is thrown at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallinsinner View Post
    Brings back memories of trying to Disengage out of Shockwave on the Warmaster Blackhorn encounter.

I've never personally had this problem. I'm usually already in the air and moving before the axe hits the ground, so that could be why. This is true even when the weapon is thrown at me.
    Me neither, I'm usually already standing outside it's impact point because I know it's yard range in my mind and I can imagine the radius on it before it lands.

On-Topic: You may also encounter this bug on Immerseus and his small Sha Pools.