Oqueue Disenchant

Hey all i have found Oqueue to be Auto DEing greens even with out my say, I am not sure but couldnt that be a form of botting?

What exactly do you mean? Are you asking if Auto-DEing items is botting? Then no it isnt. There are plenty of addons that allow greens to be Auto DE'd as well as Auto selling grey items to vendors.

but i dont even see a choice to turn it off, looked everywhere in the setup, and from what i have seen Auto DE is a form of botting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tempis View Post
    but i dont even see a choice to turn it off, looked everywhere in the setup, and from what i have seen Auto DE is a form of botting.
    Are you sure it's OQ? It could also be another addon, like ElvUI. and a number of loot addons can do it as well.

Also, it's not auto disenchanting. it's automatically choosing to disenchant an item which is being rolled for, which is allowed by blizzard. All addons use the official Blizzard API (and can do wonderful things with it at times). If the API allows it, it's not botting if an addon does it. The only things an addon cannot do for you is everything which is determined "Protected" or "needKeyPress". protected means it cannot be done during combat (like creating a new frame). needKeyPress means it needs user interaction (keypress) to start it. In all other cases (i.e. not protected AND doesn't need keypress), an addon is perfectly allowed to do this.

Deleted
    Do you mean it's automatically rolling "Disenchant" on greens? No botting there, that's automating a loot roll choice, which the API can do.

Do you mean it's automatically casting "Disenchant" on greens that you pick up while not grouped? That'd be botting (but also isn't possible to do in the API).

Well looking at it, its not Oqueue... i cant find the addon causing it

Edit... its Elv i didnt notice the check box

10+ Year Old Account
    you seemed pretty bent to accuse oQueue of botting ...

now that you've found your accusations to be baseless and elvui to be the cause, are you going to continue raging about elvui's 'botting' issue?

or is it suddenly ok since it's not oQueue?

Deleted
    Issue solved. Thread closed.