I can just see the blue post announcing this now.

""we determined stats like str, agi and etc just aren't fun, so next expansion all stats have been removed from gear in favor of one new stat simply called "Power". We've also done another overhaul of the talent system in which you only pick your spec and the former talent page has been replaced with a detailed guide of all your abilities and how to properly play your class. We feel the game is more fun when everything is very simple and we hold your hand every step of the way.'

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not that clever.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

He's right, and if BLizzard is right, gamers are getting "dumber" some call it tedious, grindy, whatever, it's also called lazy and mindless, might as well just give everyone a bot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

Quote Originally Posted by 4fa View Post
    ""we determined stats like str, agi and etc just aren't fun, so next expansion all stats have been removed from gear in favor of one new stat simply called "Power". We've also done another overhaul of the talent system in which you only pick your spec and the former talent page has been replaced with a detailed guide of all your abilities and how to properly play your class. We feel the game is more fun when everything is very simple and we hold your hand every step of the way.'
    I'm not sure why you would think that. Are you upset about a recent change to the game? Or the ever-mysterious "direction the game is going in"?

This really isn't a constructive thread. I understand that you may have frustrations about the state of the game and your perception of Blizzard's design direction, but if you want to discuss those things, this isn't the way to do it. You are more than welcome to post a constructive discussion thread on the topic of your concerns.