Deleted

Stat Priorities (SP)

Hi,

Currently got 558 ilvl and still not sure about wether or not to go for mastery or crit. Any advices? And is there a haste cap that I should stop at?
    Last edited by mmoc3f8c061d76; 2013-10-21 at 09:53 PM.

I recommend that you stop at 14,873 haste and then make your crit and mastery fairly even to each other.

This might help: http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php...tart=20#p42934

TL;DR:

DP+3 (14873 non-goblin) > Crit >= Mastery (Crit / Mastery 1:1 rating if you use mixture of both FDCL + MF:I)
    OR

GCD (18215 non-goblin) > Mastery >= Crit

DPS difference is minimal -- higher skill cap players will benefit from bottom, players that use FDCL often will benefit from the top.
    Last edited by Akx; 2013-10-22 at 02:06 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks alot

Deleted
    My own sims are showing for any non-patchwork fight that 18.2k > crit will give best results for both MFI and FDCL (+tof)

on patchwork going 14873 > crit=mastery comes out ahead (with MFI + tof)

Even where mastery=crit it was close enough and varied enough between fights for me to favour crit, under no circumstances did I find mastery > crit, about half of fight types I sim'd had crit > mastery though. Crit also means more healing from lvl90 talents, not something to be ignored.

Take from that what you will. I strongly suggest running your own sims to get the data you need

Not going to mean much without the raw data and specific gear sets but here's the numbers I produced;
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VE&usp=sharing

Around 565ilvl, no gear changed between sets on reforges / gems / enchants, had 4pc and amp trinket.
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2013-10-22 at 07:29 AM.

Deleted
    Hey,

Will run my own sims later and see what I can come up with.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Take from that what you will. I strongly suggest running your own sims to get the data you need
    This.

When simming myself somewhat thoroughly (I run batches of about 10-15 million sims when looking into this stuff for myself), I've actually only found 18,215 to be superior with HeavyMovement and HecticAddCleave. It varies depending on your gear, set bonuses and trinkets. In addition to that, the difference is pretty minimal anyway.