Poll: Do you like my work over these two races?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I would love to play as Arakkoa, a birdlike race would bring something unique to the table.

While I wouldn't necessary roll a Vrykul, I can definitely see the appeal in playing them and have no qualms with them becoming a playable race.

Deleted
    I highly dislike this, first of all, a race starting on a higher level than others would be picked for this reason over aesthetic preferences, then, Vrykul are insanely tall and it would need to be scaled down a lot to correspond to the standards, why wouldn't it keep this size ? Well simply because it would be ridiculous and also because your character is a hero in an hero who built his strength in an hostile world, not a titanic force of nature.

For arakkoa, it also sounds ridiculous to me since they have no face at all, so there's not a lot of imaginable personnalisation options aside from the color and the character would lack of charisma. Not to mention their skeleton is too different and exotic so armors pieces would have trouble to fit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Vrykul

General highlights:

- Horde side
    ...This makes no sense. It would be like the Gronn joining the alliance. Vrykul should be alliance, just like if they wanted the precursor races, the mechagnomes and earthen should also be alliance.

Arakkoa, though, should definitely be a playable alliance race. When Arakkoa are are introduced, the Horde should get either Ogres or Mok'Nathal (Rexxar's race). The argument against Mok'Nathal is that they are too similar to orcs, which is fair. Then again there are a whole bunch of human-ish looking races, so having a second one resemble orcs isn't a big deal IMO.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    vrykul nad birds as new races?! no way
    ogres to horde and mechanical gnomes to ally

10+ Year Old Account
    I love these concepts. But I'm no sure about Arakkoa being a playable race. Vrykul as a neutral race would be awesome though, instead of just being for the Horde.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    ...This makes no sense. It would be like the Gronn joining the alliance. Vrykul should be alliance, just like if they wanted the precursor races, the mechagnomes and earthen should also be alliance.
    While I agree Vrykul is more Alliance than Horde material, your arguments state that either Night Elves should be horde or Trolls should be Alliance...

And we don't want either to happen!!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

<squawk> Ra-ak! Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Ak! Power, great power. Ra-kaw! Power in trinkets! Ak-caw!