Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    I coined it, Nightfall! Heroic Warforged PBOI, yessssssssss.

#bestbirthday

Gratz Akraen I got it WF normal and I have to say OMG greatest trinket ever lol

#bestbirthday
    Gratz Akraen, we have only seen one drop in our 10 man (casual guild 9/14 in SoO normal), and then I had to compete with Warlock and Shadow Priest, of course rolled like a 5, lol. Coins get me nothing or the chest piece, our warlock has coined 5 or 6 cloaks, so it could be worse, lmao.

As to people asking about frost and haste/mastery, Akraen put an excellent thread on here that dicusses 3 build styles. I have been using AMR for my gear and it does "mixed". Currently raid buffed AMR has me at ~51.5% Haste and ~61.5% Mastery. That is with loads of room for gear upgrades, 554 equipped iLevel. I do need to play with AMR a bit and get it to push Haste up just a wee bit, am awful close to a haste breakpoint.

#bestbirthday
    Awww, I'll coin HC immerseus 2nite, let's see what happens, i'm with Flex version now
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

gratz on the coin roll! I was playing with the haste vs mastery. I am currently sitting at 13k Haste. I am really trying figure out what way to go. I am working on the wasted ice lances. what way do you think i should go?

I envy your haste.

Go with SPA, honestly.

I'm sitting at nearly 19k haste now and pretty soon will be over 20k. So trust me, there is no such thing as too much haste.