Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Blizzcon in a Box Contest, Patch 5.4 Hotfixes: October 21

Blizzcon in a Box Contest
    Not able to grab a Blizzcon ticket before they all sold out? Fear not, we have the next best thing: "Blizzcon in a Box"! Blizzard has stuffed these boxes with everything any group of friends would need to host their own Blizzcon viewing party while watching Blizzcon using the Virtual Ticket. We have multiple ways for you to enter - so keep reading for rules, as well as what the box holds!

How to Enter and Rules
    • To enter - Take a screenshot of your group in game yelling "Blizzcon!" Post your submission in the comments below. You can upload to Imgur and use the "Linked BBCode (message boards)" embed code.
    • Winners will be selected at random on Friday, October 25th at 11:59 PM EST.
    • Winners will be contacted via PM and will need to respond with their shipping info within 24 hours. Blizzard has given a deadline for handing in all winner's information, so if you haven't responded in 24 hours we will select another winner.
    • Due to Shipping times, this contest is restricted to North America.
    • You may only enter once per site. More than one entry on this site will disqualify you.
    • You may only win one prize.

What's in the Box
    • A bunch of thundersticks for cheering and annoying neighbors
    • Stickers!
    • About a dozen koozies for… soda. Yeah.
    • A bunch of buttons
    • Temporary tattoos
    • A set of Blizzard paper toys (Diablo, Raynor, Thrall)
    • A few of the Epic Purple Lanyards
    • About a dozen dice bags
    • 1 instruction sheet (“How to Set Up Your BlizzCon Livestream Party”)
    • And of course a Virtual Ticket code!

Other Ways to Enter
    You may also enter once in each of the following contests. Make sure to read each contests rules on their contest page.
    • Diablofans - Create a Blizzcon Party Game
    • Hearthpwn - Create the Blizzcon Hearthstone card in Paint.

Murkalot's Flail is a reward for everyone who attends Blizzcon or purchases a Virtual Ticket.

Patch 5.4 Hotfixes: October 21
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Talents
        • The Dream of Cenarius effect is now removed when the Druid switches talents.
    • Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Protection
        • Protection Paladins are now eligible to receive plate armor with Haste via person loot (Raid Finder and Flexible difficulty) and bonus rolls (all difficulty modes) from Siege of Orgrimmar and Ordos.

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
    • Siege of Orgrimmar
      • Norushen
        • The number of Look Within orbs spawned by Norushen in Flexible difficulty will now round up instead of down, so that the ratio of orbs to players is never worse than on Normal difficulty.
      • Galakras
        • The portal leading back to the Vault of Y'Shaarj can no longer be used while in combat.

Battlegrounds and Arenas
    • Arenas
      • [Requires a realm restart.] The Crowd Chose You has been removed and replaced with a debuff called Dampening.
      • [Requires a realm restart.] For Arena matches that last more than 10 minutes, all players in the Arena will begin to receive Dampening.
        • Dampening is a stacking debuff applied to all players in the Arena every 10 seconds.
        • Each stack of Dampening reduces all healing and damage absorption by 1%.
        • If neither team has won after 20 minutes, the Arena match will end in a draw.
        • Necrotic Strike's healing absorption is not affected by Dampening.

Blizzcon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool yet another competition opened to US only. For a global game you would think they would allow everyone to enter.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pawu View Post
    Cool yet another competition opened to US only. For a global game you would think they would allow everyone to enter.
    It sucks Pawu but the true is that in this case a price will be shipped to the winner and International shipping cost a lot more!

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    It sucks Pawu but the true is that in this case a price will be shipped to the winner and International shipping cost a lot more!
    They could just give virtual ticket to someone outside us ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least its not a Dick in a Box.

Step 1: cut a hole in the box
    Step 2: put Blizzcon stuff in the box
    Step 3: make her open the box

ITS BLIZZCON IN A BOX

10+ Year Old Account
    Might want to bold the "US only" part.

Me and my friends! WOOT BLIZZCON

This is not a valid entry.

MMO-Champ and Blizzard resent the fact of any insinuation of favoritism towards the US or any of its guilds.

Oh, and Zarhym says hi!

"Lifes a bitch, and I'm her pimp." - MC Chris

The hurdles of contests in sweepstakes in every country is so widely different it would be rather costly to have it worldwide.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Fun contest, hope I win!

Good luck everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    May the best troll win!

Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Well, I may be all alone this year, but that won't stop me from finding a crew to watch Blizzcon with!

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Blizzcon in a Box Contest, Patch 5.4 Hotfixes: October 21

Yin and Yang are waiting! And even Hermit Ortell is joining us. (He's a rehabilitated cultist, but we're sure he still knows some neat "party tricks.")
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

I cant post pictures but blizzcon!!!!

Our meager little party, but we're looking forward to fun anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowlolz View Post
    I cant post pictures but blizzcon!!!!
    Amg, same issue here. I've been a member of the site for a year, but i dont ever comment on anything. This is where it's gotten me.