Thread: Rate the priest

10+ Year Old Account

Rate the priest

Just wondering about my priest wanted to know if right enchants http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Giddle/simple

(ps those bc gems are just there for now waiting on my friend to reactivate account to make me some)
    Last edited by Hinmeow; 2013-10-22 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well most of your stuff is unenchanted/can't get an enchant. But the enchants you DO have look fine. You're missing a belt buckle, spellthread to legs, enchant to gloves, and enchant to cloak. I think you would have been better off just leaving those things with no gems, or maybe even some cata ones
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    Well most of your stuff is unenchanted/can't get an enchant. But the enchants you DO have look fine. You're missing a belt buckle, spellthread to legs, enchant to gloves, and enchant to cloak. I think you would have been better off just leaving those things with no gems, or maybe even some cata ones
    Well like i mentioned in about the gems my friend makes em for me just waiting on him to pay again maybe friday but those gems i got farming stupid panda rep and had no better so you know

Check the AH for cut green quality MoP gems. People post them dirt cheap because they cut many fishing for the perfect cuts. They average 5-10g on my realm's AH. Are you looking for advice for PvE or PvP? Using BC gems makes you look like an idiot rather than leaving the sockets empty. Unless you're twinking (and wrath gems are better there), those have vendor value only. Strength hit? Come on man. You are 2.5% over hit cap and forging into spirit and hit. Read the stickied guide here or check out the one at howtopriest.com for more specific talent/glyph/reforging information.