Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    ty for parsing raffy very helpfull, now give us SoTF against FoN =)
    can roughly say numbers are 30% against 60% on talent choice people are playing 25, and about 20% / 80% in 10 ,not 99% ofc
    even from this HoTW is still competative and valiable

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    For seven years of playing feral i know my spec for 100%. Thats more than some of you, casuals, combined together.

Thank you. Nice statistic. Especially Iron Juggernaut.
    Things changed during the 7 years. Maybe you need to relearn you class instead of hanging on to the past.
    Now try to look at the numbers below from raff, which is much better than your "i know good peeps and they all use DoC"
    On top of that it''s still rankings and not first kills, which i think i mentioned in one of the first posts, but since it's all you seem to care for:

Looks a lot more even with top 50, right? Is an imbalance towards DoC, but you lost some utility, so it's a choise people make. Tunnelkitty or utilkitty.
    Doesn't look like much reason to complain, and you could just stick to HotW, since you can clearly rank with that too.

I get you don't like to use it. The solution is pretty simple. Don't use it.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

When I get home, I'll produce a SotF/FoN chart.
    I also didn't check the number of DoC charges to see if anyone was abusing DoC->HotW swap w/fancy opener.

Quote Originally Posted by raffy View Post
    When I get home, I'll produce a SotF/FoN chart.
    I also didn't check the number of DoC charges to see if anyone was abusing DoC->HotW swap w/fancy opener.
    (or without fancy opener).

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

I guess I shouldn't underestimate the QoL sacrifices people will endure in the name of scumbagging

DoC is more fun...
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raffy View Post
    Here's some 25 data, pulling data from WoL is soooo sloowwww...
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...oCPopTop10.png
    Few messed up 1 min logs in there aswell making ranks a bit dodgy but for sure, you should reward the more complex playstyle of dream by a bit more dps but it's not by a mile. Sure an execute rip with dream and lucky rng/everything comes to play at that exact point DOC is going to look like a cake.

Deleted
    If DoC wasn't better people would play HOTW because it dumps down feral to nothing but a fancy rogue.
    HOTW gives more raid utility (big tranq, ranged damage) etc.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    DoC is more fun...
    This ! My bro, had to do a few HOTW this week on Garrosh due to the tranq was being needed. It just doesn't feel 110% weaving the dreams!

HOTW passive stats should be removed, active balanced.
    Rogue dps is op compared to hotw druid(without rune).
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-10-23 at 08:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    ??? /random

If you remove the passive it's less overall dps, unless you want to boost HotW to the point where you use it on CD, and thus not having the utility in it again, when it's needed.
    You pick it to be able to offheal the raid, dps a boss you can't be near for a somewhat long duration, or maybe tank some add for a bit, not to use it as an extremely long dps CD that only require one button to spam.

Considered several bosses are topped by HotW druids i guess you're wrong about rogues being OP compared to HotW ferals.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I really fail to see how this is true. A good kitty with HOTW can easily do more damage than a rogue. Rogues being "op" just isn't the case anymore. I could never touch the DoC rotation and still never loose to a rogue in equal gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've struggled with the choice of going between HotW and DoC on hard progression fights. The only thing that makes me use HotW is if I'm going to use my tranq. If on the first kill I didn't have to tranq, the following week I will use DoC on the fight.

It is just so engrained in my head to hit HT on a PS proc that I end up wasting time when I have HotW chosen anyways....might as well get the extra 30% damage on my next 2 moves.

Deleted
    ^ Pretty much this on my feral.