Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's terrible.

Awful character 0/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Has to be in the same position. Only background color is okay or an addition to the pic like a hat or whatever some blue mod(s) did for Halloween.
    Most of the mods did something for Halloween, next up: Holiday Season! Mods will be spreading festive spirit throughout the forums with their avatars.

OT: People should change their avatars once in a while, to keep the forum feeling fresh, but not so often as to confuse people all the time. Like with everything else in life, do things in moderation.

10+ Year Old Account
    no matter how many times i see your name i can't help but say it as "saladman"
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    I changed my avatar too. Then Blueobelisk started hating on it so I changed it again.
    He's actually hating on my sig too but he'll have to deal with it.
    Last edited by Siri; 2013-10-30 at 02:44 AM.

No offense but people who change their avatars or their names are kind of flaky to me. I like strong unwavering people. If you want to change your identity, I can't stop you, but you start from square one to me as 'some random fucking poster.'
    While I can understand the changing of names being annoying, but avatars? I change my avatar and signature from time to time...

Thanks to this thread I found out that I can change my outdated username! Hurray!

OT: You are the one starting those Night Elf threads aren't you? Well at least the Hordies won't have to read while staring at your Nelf avatar :P

This feels like a "why is blueobelisk hating on my new avatar" thread////

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    While I can understand the changing of names being annoying, but avatars?
    Ya. As Reg said, no one looks at anybody's name when they identify the poster, they just look at their avatar. If you don't have a single avatar then you can't be a memorable poster, no one will recognize you or be able to acknowledge you. Think of the top posters you see (random posters who aren't your friends or don't frequent threads you go too) and ask yourself if these people change their avatars a lot. I'm guessing the answer is no.

I only tend to look at people's avatars and since yours is new, I will automatically associate you with new people. Welcome new person!!!!

This feels like a "why is blueobelisk hating on my new avatar" thread////
    I wouldn't have posted in this thread (I wonder why...) if not for your comment.

Ya. As Reg said, no one looks at anybody's name when they identify the poster, they just look at their avatar. If you don't have a single avatar then you can't be a memorable poster, no one will recognize you or be able to acknowledge you. Think of the top posters you see (random posters who aren't your friends or don't frequent threads you go too) and ask yourself if these people change their avatars a lot. I'm guessing the answer is no.
    I look at both. And besides, most people that are frequenters have a distinct writing style (you most certainly do) as well as certain people tend to frequent certain threads. That said, if someone changes their name, I'm totally thrown for a loop.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-10-30 at 05:00 AM.

Not to be a jerk but my honest appraisal is:

"Generic anime-style avatar that my eyes glide right off"

Unless it's a reference to something I'm not cool enough to get *shrug*.

What was the old avatar?

- - - Updated - - -

No offense but people who change their avatars or their names are kind of flaky to me. I like strong unwavering people. If you want to change your identity, I can't stop you, but you start from square one to me as 'some random fucking poster.'
    I get bored of avatars and switch em every few months. I used to post on the D2 forums and had like 30 different avatars at least in the time I was there.

Now I'm itching to change mine... and I quite like this one... hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Have been thinking about changing a few times, but my avatar simply goes so well along with the majority of my posts, so it's not changing. Might change my signature one day though. Changed my name once, but I figured most people knew me by my avatar rather than my name, so yeah.

To answer your question though, eh, never got the appeal with anime girls who have somewhat whacky facial expressions. Didn't see it was you at first though, so that just goes to show that I know people by avatar rather than name on here.

Excellent choice of one of the worst pathetic character and story ever made!

No one knows me so even if I change it no one would notice. Besides, you can't expect me to sit with this avy and sig forever, no matter how cool it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Have been thinking about changing a few times, but my avatar simply goes so well along with the majority of my posts, so it's not changing. Might change my signature one day though. Changed my name once, but I figured most people knew me by my avatar rather than my name, so yeah.

To answer your question though, eh, never got the appeal with anime girls who have somewhat whacky facial expressions. Didn't see it was you at first though, so that just goes to show that I know people by avatar rather than name on here.
    Ive always like your one... Scott ian?

Ot: we need a thread about this why?

Quote Originally Posted by loli ninja eating pizza View Post
    They are hilarious, their faces when doing drugs or having sex are just simply hilarious.
    Ehhh... good to know I guess. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    Ive always like your one... Scott ian?
    Yep, it's Scott.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    No one knows me so even if I change it no one would notice. Besides, you can't expect me to sit with this avy and sig forever, no matter how cool it looks.
    No one knows me either! I fly under the radar! lol

Deleted
    Why an anime girl? I liked the Night Elf avatar better...

Please bring it back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure that's your first new avatar in 3 years? You've only be here for 2 1/2 years, and I'm almost positive you had a goblin avatar during your brief pro-horde threads last year.

/wave

10+ Year Old Account
    I changed mine when the option was given for two reasons.

1. Orissa (previous name) was no longer my WoW main and I didn't want her to represent me
    2. I also got sick of people thinking I was female. I mean, yeah, my fault for rolling a female toon, but here I decided I didn't want that. (Not that I want that kind of attention in game)

And now that I've quit WoW, that'd be a third reason, I suppose, but I changed names before I quit the game.
    Putin khuliyo