Difficulty choosing a class after returning

First of all, i apologize if this is the completely wrong forum section, i wasn't entirely sure where to put this, it doesn't fit in a specific class category, so i felt this was the second best section.

With that said, let's jump into my question!
    The story is, i've recently returned to the game about 2 weeks after MOP's release, and I'm having a lot of difficulty in sticking to a class, because so much has changed, I'm no longer sure what class fits the role I'm after.

I'm more of a solo player, however i am looking to raid, when it comes down to what type of playstyle i'm after, i'm really not 100% certain if i would like to tank or DPS, healing is something I'm not confident with, as i prefer to look at the action, not the health bars.

Raiding is mostly definitely something i would like to get into again, being an ex-hardcore raider during WOTLK & Cata, though i feel i may have re-joined this expansion a bit too late to get into this now, i'll see how things go.

Now to cut a long story short, which class would you say fits what i'm after? Tanking or DPSing, i don't mind, however i would like to be of use to a raid group and provide viable DPS & Or tanking prowess, I'd like to think my skill as a player is above average, so it really boils down to the ability of the class. The ability to solo old-school content (to the most recent content as possible) is also a huge plus as this is something i would love to do.

Warrior DPS, works good when soloing and does quite some nice Damage output in Raids these days.

Deleted
    Rogue!!!!!

How are warriors when it comes to soloing old content? I assume you'd go Prot with DPS gear?

In regards to the rogue comment, i can't imagine a rogue being a very good soloer for old contented raids, but thanks for the comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but we don't allow "Help Me Choose My Class" threads here. It's a personal decision only you can make for yourself no matter what we say here. Threads like this serve no real purpose.