Deleted

Can you get this mount in the LFR version?

No. It is a reward for Ahead of the Curve. Which you only get for killing normal Garrosh.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

From the link that you posted:
    "Notes:
    This novel armoured wolf is the reward for the achievements Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (10 Player) and Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 Player).
    To complete this, you must have defeated Garrosh Hellscream in Normal mode prior to the release of the next tier of content."

So no.
    Hell, even looking up the mount on Wowhead would have given you the same answer.

Deleted
    A shame - wanted it

10+ Year Old Account
    It says it RIGHT in the link you posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, as they said this is a reward for Normal Garrosh. It might be worth it to mention you need to kill him before the next expac to get it though and that everyone present during the kill gets one, there is no need to roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    A shame - wanted it
    Oh, you know how end of expac raids are, before long Blizzard will slap Garrosh with a ginormous 25% buff or more and everyone will be able to roflstomp him on normal. Just keep playing and before you notice it you'll be able to PUG a normal kill on him

No and frankly I find it a little stupid Alliance have access to it as well. Why do Alliance have access to Horde RBG mount but we can't get that awesome horse?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    It says it RIGHT in the link you posted.
    Wasn't aware if that achievement was available in LFR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    No and frankly I find it a little stupid Alliance have access to it as well. Why do Alliance have access to Horde RBG mount but we can't get that awesome horse?
    Well, it's not really the RBG wolf, it's very different really and we Horde can get a bunch different horses too, the one we get in the Argent Crusade Tournament is pretty cool.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/argentwarhorse.php

Wasn't aware if that achievement was available in LFR
    Why not just do normal? It's pretty easy, and by the end of the expansion, I'm sure they'll implement some kind of 20-30% nerf or something similar to ICC since it's the last tier of an expac.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Yeah, because the horse from the Argent Tournament is nothing, yes? Some people...

@the OP: I wish it was at least available in Flex mode, but alas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    Why not just do normal? It's pretty easy, and by the end of the expansion, I'm sure they'll implement some kind of 20-30% nerf or something similar to ICC since it's the last tier of an expac.
    nobody to do it with

nobody to do it with
    Move to a server that isn't garbage and awful and empty. And/or wait for merged realms.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Quote Originally Posted by Vren View Post
    Yeah, because the horse from the Argent Tournament is nothing, yes? Some people...

@the OP: I wish it was at least available in Flex mode, but alas.
    Except the argent warhorse doesn't look remotely like the alliance RBG mount....
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

A shame - wanted it
    It should be relatively easy to pug it before the end of the expansion.