Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Just playable races :
    Blood Elves, Undead, Orcs, Night Elves, Trolls and Pandaren

All included :
    Blood Elves, Undead, Orcs, Naga, Al-Aqir, Mogu

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves, Tauren, Night Elves, Humans, Gnomes, Pandaren.

The most balanced, least evil races. (I'd stick Draenei in there but they're too pious to be balanced.)

I'm sick of all the emo children who love to be the bad guy. So you're just struggling to fit in to modern society since we don't value that shit at all? Or you just think it makes you a rebel? So no warmongering Orcs, no cannibalistic Trolls, no fucking Undead, no selfish greedy Goblins. I like Dwarves but they're a bit dirty. Worgen, see emo children.

Pandaren have a great outlook on life.

All of those races value a higher concept, be it Knowledge or Wisdom or Balance. I do tend to like Thrall, but it's clear most Orcs don't.

Pandaren, Dwarf, Worgen, Troll, Human, Tauren

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annarion View Post

The most balanced, least evil races. (I'd stick Draenei in there but they're too pious to be balanced.)

I'm sick of all the emo children who love to be the bad guy. So you're just struggling to fit in to modern society since we don't value that shit at all? Or you just think it makes you a rebel? So no warmongering Orcs, no cannibalistic Trolls, no fucking Undead, no selfish greedy Goblins. I like Dwarves but they're a bit dirty. Worgen, see emo children.

All of those races value a higher concept, be it Knowledge or Wisdom or Balance. I do tend to like Thrall, but it's clear most Orcs don't.
    Jesus, somebody's projecting.

The Alliance Dwarves, Gnomes, Worgen, Pandaren, Tauren, Blood Elves.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Playable only;

Undeads, Draenei, Troll, Dwarf, Pandaren, Worgen

All:

Old Gods, Ethereal, Gnomes, Goblins, Dwarves, Draenei.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Annarion View Post

You seem very insecure about this. You should roll an Orc, they look pretty badass in any shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc...Human...Night elf...Undead...Goblin..Dwarves..

Deleted
    Forsaken-Orcs-Trolls-Tauren-Goblin-Gnome

Forsaken-Goblin-Tauren-Orc-Gnoll-Ogre

10+ Year Old Account
    Vrykul
    Draenei
    Akkora
    Dwarf
    Human
    Orc
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Forsaken, Belf, Nelf, Draenei (not the males!), Troll, Orc, Tauren, Goblin, Gnome. :-)
    Oh and - Sylvanas for warchief!

Deleted
    Blood Elves, High Elves, Night Elves, Goblins, Draenei, Dwarves.

Deleted
    Orcs, Undead, Night elves, Mogu, Tuskar and Goblins

Orcs, undead and Mogu for killing people

Night elves for knowledge and magic

Goblins for the gadgets

And Tuskar for the food supply

Tauren
    Orcs
    Trolls
    Blood Elves
    Goblins
    Forsaken

I would call this faction "Horde." \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen, Pandaren, Night Elves, Tauren, Naga & Murlocs
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not ignoring lore entirely, but imagining that things had turned out differently, this is the imaginary faction that I would totally crave.

Blood Elves, High Elves, Forsaken, Shen'dralar (Highbourne descendants), Goblins, Ethereals.

Name pending. A collation of some of the more independent, magically talented, and/or ambitious people of Azeroth. Not concerned with the bickering of the Alliance and Horde, this faction would care more about their own personal interests than worldly affairs. Fellow members are seen as associates or contacts, more so than obligated allies. The overall direction of the collation is guided by a council of six: each seat being held by a representative of their associated race/faction. Squabbles and even the occasional clashes between members are not unheard of when personal interests collide, but the collation as a whole manages to prevail through their unanimous respect for each others independence, yet their need for loosely-tied allies when dark times call for it.
    Last edited by Failmuffins; 2013-10-25 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elves, ethereals, high elves, draenei, tauren, and arakkoa would make a good faction.

pandaren, draenei, blood elves, and humans. i don't really like any others.