Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    I'm guessing this is a lack of experience, for those of you in similar situations. Blizz has a long history of doing this kind of thing.
    Are you implying we should have taken tier just in case it got nerfed, when other people could make use of it straight away?

Guess its back to good ol fire
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Ok this Change was expected...but this "hard" changes inside the Content (like 5.1 Fire to Arcane without gear) sucks hardly

Wondering is it even worth going for 4 set as arcane now ? It could easily be that our bis items are non tier with more mastery - haste on them ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like it would have been nice if they had went like:

"Ok, guys we're sorry about this but we now realize that the 4p t15 bonus has to change. Therefore we're making these changes in two weeks."

Not just change it from a day to the next. oh well.

Deleted
    If 3 vanq hc tier pieces don't drop from today's clear i'll probably be benched for Garrosh Hc, just as we entered the last phase aswell -.-

Deleted
    Hell its 'bout time!
    Finaly i can fully enjoy my 4p t16 without feeling that its dragging me back. :P

Deleted
    Now I´m pretty excited how all the people are going to play with T16 2p/4p. Right now I´m doing more damage with Frost on a patchwerk, because T16 for arcane is well.... they nerfed it by 75%!!!! Just image how bad even the devs see the actual tier bonus. Extending 4th stack seems not to be the optimal solution.

Deleted
    If you have T15 Set, yes of course. I´m not entirely sure when to switch from Frost to Arcane with T16, because Arcane need gear to compensate the weak T16 2p/4p bonuses. This was the worst thing Blizzard could do, they should rather buff T16 or change it completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Now I´m pretty excited how all the people are going to play with T16 2p/4p. Right now I´m doing more damage with Frost on a patchwerk, because T16 for arcane is well.... they nerfed it by 75%!!!! Just image how bad even the devs see the actual tier bonus. Extending 4th stack seems not to be the optimal solution.
    They did? When did they nerf it? Maybe you mixing up T15 and T16?

This is such bullshit and again for the 2d time midtier this expansion. Just like after they the dominance dailies came out and they accidentally overbuffed combustion for like a day then had a kneejerk reaction and nerfed it so bad we were forced to go arcane midtier with fire gear it's so fucking pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    They did? When did they nerf it? Maybe you mixing up T15 and T16?
    They nerfed T15 today and T16 was always a weak bonus. They should rather buff weak bonus (T16), than nerf the good (T15) one.

Deleted
    Arcane was a retarded spec anyways. no need to play that shit ever again.

User was infracted for this post
    Last edited by voltaa; 2013-10-23 at 04:16 PM.

wait until a few months till the next expansion .. this shit will not happen for the last time... are they only doing this with us mages or what is it?

Deleted
    Yeah, we mutated to the red-headed stepchild since the warlock overhaul. Really hope they will present us some good mage stuff on Blizzcon.

I am surprised they still haven't nerfed the lei shen trinket for cat feral druids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Yeah, we mutated to the red-headed stepchild since the warlock overhaul. Really hope they will present us some good mage stuff on Blizzcon.
    Wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

OT:

The nerf isn't as bad as people are making it out to be, T16H was ahead for the most part anyway; what people seem to forget is Charges don't affect our Bombs or our AoE outside of Barrage Cleave. Sure, it's a nerf and it's annoying with the timing, but it's not the end of Arcane.

Deleted
    Uhm, 70 - 75% of Arcane´s Single Target damage are affected by Arcane Charge? This is pretty huge. I still didn´t met an Arcane player who can assure me that rotation/priority x is the right way to play with T16.

Saw this coming a mile away.

it's a pretty huge nerf to T15 but Arcane will still be competitive with T16 and Fire is still very strong. Of course, if you compare ourselves to our Warlock overlords it sucks, but they're clearly way overtuned. The sky isn't quite falling.

I'm happy to see the nerf personally, I hate using old tier gear. I find the T16 bonuses to be more fun to play with anyway, the reactive nature of not consuming AM procs, and the extra Blasts at 4 stacks is a lot more fun than the standard rotation.

As Cycobi said, our AoE/Multi dot will increase with the switch to the higher iLvl gear as well. It really isn't the end of the spec.