Deleted

Strange bug on my shaman

I don't believe this is a bug specific to resto shaman's and also I'd like to reach a broader audience with my problem so don't hate for posting here. If a mod feels it should be moved then so be it.

So I joined an hc scenario with a couple of guildies as a healer and noticed a strange bug. Whenever I targeted someone in my party my toon was acting like I had no one targeted. All single target heals were going straight to me. I couldn't put riptide or eathshield on anyone but myself and was forced to heal with totems and healing rain. I tried to reload ui but this didn't work. I tried teleporting in and out again and this didn't work. I tried to log out and back in again and this didn't work. So I thought maybe it's just this party has bugged, went into a random HC and the same thing. Obviously healing with nothing but HR and totems isn't a massive issue (I could also chain heal as it automatically casts it on myself).

So at the end of the dungeon I thought fuck it I'll just dps the boss and the same exact thing. None of my DPS abilities would work because the game thought I had nothing targeted.

Has anyone else experienced this bug and if so any ideas on how to remedy it?

Deleted
    My bet is some addon fucking up, turn off all and try again