Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Boobs. Epic, glorious boobs.
    We already have examples of those "glorious boobs" and they are pandaren. The female pandaren their breasts are nearly half a freaking meter apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    We already have examples of those "glorious boobs" and they are pandaren. The female pandaren their breasts are nearly half a freaking meter apart.
    Yeah, well, not everyone's a furry.
    Look! Words!

Well this is kinda what I'd like to change about female orcs.

Quick paintover, the knees are still too big and the bum is just ridiculous but you can't see it from the front of course...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkd View Post
    It seems you just want them to be less masculine and more in line with what you think stereotypical female shapes should be. That's not the point of improving the quality of a polygonal model.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It seems you just want them to be less masculine and more in line with what you think stereotypical female shapes should be. That's not the point of improving the quality of a polygonal model.
    ^

I would like female orcs to stay as muscular as they are currently, just with a higher res model. Some different face/hair options would be nice too - real hair, in particular.

Looking forward to see what they do with female trolls too. The model of the one boss in ToT looks amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Nooooooooooooooo!

Fine. Sliders are acceptable, as long as they aren't as lenient as Aion's was.
    That's amazing.

To the topic, personally, I just want to see the models fleshed out, updated to have more bones/pixels, and smoother animations. I don't want the overall look and feel changed. Especially I do not want to see my beloved femtaur given the same oneface disaster that they gave to femworg and fempanda.

On that note, I'd also like to see worgen models brought up to the same snuff as pandas and goblins, as well as to see some of the older models whose customization is lacking get some love (for example, femtaur only have four faces to choose from, male tauren only have five).

Sig by Isilrien

Quick paintover, the knees are still too big and the bum is just ridiculous but you can't see it from the front of course...
    Apparently everyone who plays orc actually just wants green-skinned humans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    She's also got a very broad ribcage. Her breasts are not exceptionally large, nor are they overly wide-set, for her frame. Deal with it.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want some fingers and facial expressions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

more polygons.

Am i the only one who likes herp derp muscle orcs?

And more detail on the forsaken. and fix the spine sticking out of armour - pisses me off to no end!
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

15+ Year Old Account
    I am looking forward to having a belly button.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess my big question is just what is Blizzard's ambition here.

They have two options, and they've picked one at this stage.

1.) A simple polygon upgrade. Our models look vastly better, we get more and better looking options at character creation. This is the most likely option.

2.) A complete upgrade of the character creation experience, nothing TOO flashy mind you but maybe a variety of different build choices, face shape, tinting our hair with sliders, that sort of thing.

I'd prefer option 2, but I expect option 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    racial options
    more face choices
    better dancing options (dance studio please!!)
    maybe even dare i say it, body-composition choices (fatter/thinner/more muscular, taller/shorter, square/round/hourglass/pear/triangular bone structure)

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Given that other races can now have exposed feet (via xmog: Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes), I'd love to have the option of my troll wearing shoes instead of leg warmers.

And maybe even stand up a little straighter and hit the weight room (think of the Thundering Isle trolls). I feel like Skinny Pete next to all these roided-out orcs.

Essentially, like everyone else said, more options. Just as long as we don't go too crazy with it. But seriously, I'd like some shoes.

Sub race skins so my shaman's wildhammer transmog will finally be complete. Also we need alot more customization options. Scars, tattoos, and beards especially. I don't understand why humans can't grow out a merlin beard or why dwarves have such a limited number of options here. Hair should also be getting a big improvement. Hope orcs no longer need to have those stringy looking beards. Or that awful looking hair on top of the taurens' back.

My Pipe Dream - Allow different body types. Something as limited as a small/medium/large body choice would be acceptable.
    -Continue to use preset faces like now but allow those of us who really want to customize to mix and match facial features.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's not it at all, I was resizing the impossibly huge calf muscles and beastly hands, adjusting the proportions of the arms and smoothing out the hard edges here and there for a more dynamic look. And besides, the title of the thread was 'What are you expecting and wishing for...', I was hardly going to come to this thread and say 'Oh I just want more polygons, kthxbai'. Now, I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but essentially what I did was make the model less cartoony in the leg/hand department, and not wishing for a green-skinned human as somebody else pointed out. The model still retains the aggressive anatomy of an orc female, with a couple of things fixed that I thought were issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    They already exist, to some extent - the boob bouncing that is. I was sitting waiting for LFR to pop one day and discovered it... there's a Dark Iron Dwarf in the inn at the Alliance Shrine. Watch her for awhile.
    Yeah, the Dwarf ladies are pretty cool. I meant more, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    Honestly, i like the models the way they are. I would rather them spend time on more Content.
    My god, man I hate people like you, you get new content every few months, numb nuts! we NEED model updated, the clash of old ass models and new ones make the game feel stale.

You want more content roll a new toon and try to do 100% of everything all over again and then comeback.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The model still retains the aggressive anatomy of an orc female, with a couple of things fixed that I thought were issues.
    Let's call a spade a spade here. You trimmed down masculine features. It's fine if that is what you want, and it wasn't Barbie levels of ridiculous, but I'm just calling you out on it. All you did was slim down the model. You may not realize it, but you're just perpetuating accepted perception of a feminine figure.
    BAD WOLF

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Boobs. Epic, glorious boobs.
    I'm gonna go with this guy.