Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    -run animations (specifically Tauren and Trolls)
    -female idle posture that have no character (Undead, Trolls)
    -more varied/intricate casting animations

Cast animations that don't look like dog crap would be my most important thing.
    Less stupid 'funny' animations.
    Sub races would be pretty cool.
    Let any class be any race. They could make it work. "Jimmy the Blood Elf was taken in by the Tauren and taught the ways of nature blahblhalbnbalhas Druidy stuff blahalblkahja.
    Hi Sephurik

i reckon they'd be a huge success anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Let any class be any race. They could make it work. "Jimmy the Blood Elf was taken in by the Tauren and taught the ways of nature blahblhalbnbalhas Druidy stuff blahalblkahja.
    This is pretty much the only thing I disagree with in your post. Lore makes certain class/race combos impossible/illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Cast animations that don't look like dog crap would be my most important thing.
    Less stupid 'funny' animations.
    Sub races would be pretty cool.
    i agree with you sub race would be very cool. but I get the impression sometimes that some peeps don't realize, it's not lore that is stopping any class be any race happening, nor any race choose any faction either. It's that way because that's how they've chosen to do their system. Sure they could have changed it to any class any race, but I suspect they tried to preserve as much as was reasonable within gameplay limits from WC3, iwthout trying to change the lore.

something they didn't leave untouched.
    e.g. the MMORPG structure they went for was 2 faction based, so night elves and forsaken lost their faction that was a huge deal
    in the lore, druids were only night elf and only male, warlocks were only horde - these things definitely gave distinctiveness and character, but they were dropped because of gameplay - male and female had no difference, races only had 1 racial instad of a host of racial abilities that affect gameplay.

Somethings changed, but whiles gameplay forced the hand of lore to change many things, they tried to let some semblance of it remain by limiting your class seclection per race .. and people appreciate that because it lends distinctiveness. So, why throw it away? is there a good reason or good gameplay case to open up every race can be any class? the lore would be changed to support a decision, but it's one of those heritage things they would like to preserve unless there was a good gaming sense to do so. And at the moment, I can't think of one, except it would sometimes be nice to be able to play as ablood elf druid or a gnome hunter, and that could work the other way especially for older fans who'd be like, but but why would nature answer to undead who in the previous game even walking desecrated the ground killing all nature.

i'm even surprised that forsaken hunters didn't have beasts changed to undead, but when you think about it, they'd have had to remodel every trainable creature in the game with an undead version just for that. So it was kept silent and just given, left for you to sort of make it up. They sometimes do so, a resource thing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I wish Malfurion was updated based on Illidan's new model rather than the one they updated in Cata for him. Use Illidan as a template for his twin brother please.
    Can we get that kind of a base for the Male Nelf period? They look so old compared to their female counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Can we get that kind of a base for the Male Nelf period? They look so old compared to their female counterparts.
    well, did you look at the Illidan model animations? a model is more than just the looks, and I agree with you about the male faces looking much older than their female counterparts... Nelf males are built to reflect the lore, females are built to match teenage boys wet dreams.

Copy humans from FFXIV, GW2 or Tera and I'll sub for two more years.

Deleted
    All vanilla races:

Streamlined models, undead get BElf undead model for dark ranger style. Dwarves get Wildhammer tattoo's.

New animations, NE male especially casting animation which is double facepalm lol.

All get new facial animations on par with female Pandaren.

Retextured to hardware skinning levels with good GPU cards.

BElf not needed except for slighty streamlined hands.

Draenei, maybe slightly slimmer males.

Worgen not needed except vanilla human changes.

Goblin, master race no changes.

Pandaren so new no changes needed.

Plus, a new Dance Studio! Wooooo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    omg.. hands, they need to do something about hands..why does everyone have oversized hands.?
    Excactly. That is what came into my mind aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    a new Dance Studio! Wooooo.
    i had forgotten about that.

ofc an animation studio is the more evolved and better option.

a pain in the *** to do though