[Holy] Tips for Imerseus Heroic 10 m

Hi everibody

Imerseus Heroic is on farm mode in my 10 men core, but I still have dificulties on healing those friendly bubbles. I use Vuhdo and Clique (addons) and I think a mouse over addon ou macros would make it easier. I'd like to have other holy paladins experience on this fight so I can do it better.... and easier!

TY All

Deleted
    Hey,

there are just a few points I figured out the last 3 kills.

Make sure u stay in melee range, when you're healing the first bubble for the buff and if you're running with Speed of light, you could also get two or three buffs. (75% heal + 25%(?) mana each stack). Therefore you can waste a bit mana on Flash of light.

I, personally, stack 5 HoPo just before the split, running to the first bubble. EF, HS 1. option: crit and it's fine 2. option: no crit - another EF or maybe Holy prism single target use (only if the other healers wouldn't benefit more from the aoe). After the first buff the bubbles should be a one crit either with a procced Divine Light (hope you have the 2p) or HS + flash of light (only if HS didn't crit).

Make sure you use LoH (only if not needed somewhere else) twice the fight for a free bubble.

Cooldown usage depends on your group, but you should be able to use most of your CDs for the splits.
    HA is a standalone. Divine favor could be a standalone, but I, personally, stack it with Avenging Wrath. I pop Goak near the end, with another CD (depend on what's ready) for 5+ bubbles.

Priests are a healers best friend with the grip

I'm neither using Healbot/Vuhdo, nor Mouseovers, but thats my personal opinion. ShestakUI rules ;D

I'm playing with EF, int built, 14,5k spirit at ilvl 563 (first kill 558 or so).

Pop GoAK at the second transition, then pop it again when it comes off cd on the next transition.

While the boss is undergoing the transition animation(the part where the orbs fly in the air), charge up 5 holy power with Holy Radiance and Holy Shock.

Keep a lookout for the largest cluster of puddles, at least 2-3 will be a great start.

Without GoAK/LoH
    1st puddle: EF -> HS -> Single target prism if not full(should be full at this point)
    2nd puddle: EF -> FoL if IoL didn't proc, DL if IoL procced(if EF crits, you can probably skip this step)
    3rd puddle: HS -> FoL/DL if needed

With GoAK
    1st puddle: EF
    2nd puddle: HS
    3rd puddle: EF
    4th puddle: Holy Prism
    5th puddle: FoL/IoL-procced DL/HS if it is off cd

Situationally, you can heal multiple puddles to full if u have ~3 stacks of the buff with HR. Just need to keep a lookout for such opportunities. Always always make sure you are situated near to a large cluster of puddles for maximum effect especially if GoAK is up.

Finally, Private Tanks is the Vuhdo users' best friend for fights like this.

P.S. I usually save HA for 1st phase healing, because HA is better to facilitate strong sustained healing, while GoAK fits short term burst healing better, making the latter better for puddle healing.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Personally, I just HS and if I get a IoL proc from it, DL and that's usually enough to fully heal one. With the increased healing buff I just run to the next one HS and Flash of Light and just 2 HP EF the 3rd and so forth. If you could get like 3-4 in one phase your HS and Flash of Light can fully heal one so its not a big deal. But if you want to get it done faster GoAK and HA is the way to go. But personally, I only use GoAK and HA if I see like 6+ next to me and that's really a rare sighting.

Helps if you turn on friendly nameplates.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Helps if you turn on friendly nameplates.
    For sure, it does for 10 man (which is the topic). Not as sure about 25 man due to clutter from friendly units and pets/voodoo gnomes. Not sure if there's an easy one-shot way to disable that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    For sure, it does for 10 man (which is the topic). Not as sure about 25 man due to clutter from friendly units and pets/voodoo gnomes. Not sure if there's an easy one-shot way to disable that stuff.
    Think that depends on whether one is using an addon or not, and which nameplate addon one is using.

In any case, this thread is definitely about 10m, so the 25m clutter is a non-issue.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    P
    With GoAK
    1st puddle: EF
    2nd puddle: HS
    3rd puddle: EF
    4th puddle: Holy Prism
    5th puddle: FoL/IoL-procced DL/HS if it is off cd
    How are you getting the puddles up to full with a single cast, even with GoaK? They have 500k in heroic. Seems like are lot of those need to be crits.

The main problem in my group is we divide into sectors (in case any do go through and people need healing) and sometimes there's one puddle in range but nothing else for miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    How are you getting the puddles up to full with a single cast, even with GoaK? They have 500k in heroic. Seems like are lot of those need to be crits.
    I am int-gemmed, for one.

Oh, I usually pop AW and/or DF as well. In the case that it's still insufficient, 1-2 ticks of HoT or a Prism will generally top it off.

HS is pretty close to a guaranteed crit when AW/DF is up, so on the second cast with the buff I usually get it to full.

By the 3rd puddle, or second buff, each heal big or small tends to be a one-hit regardless of crits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    The main problem in my group is we divide into sectors (in case any do go through and people need healing) and sometimes there's one puddle in range but nothing else for miles.
    As we all know, healer puddles only start to accumulate as the fight progresses. At the first transition, you would be lucky to get more than 2 healer puddles. At this point, I tend to just twiddle my thumbs or stack 2 point EFs on everyone(in range, which I will get to in a second).

People don't need and shouldn't need healing even if adds go through. We tell our dps to pop personals/lock rocks because there's no way 2 healers can cover the whole room. Even 3 healers would be difficult. This way, healers can focus on getting to the largest concentrations of contaminated puddles and healing them up. In short, our healers are not meant to be babysitting dps during phase 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    In any case, this thread is definitely about 10m, so the 25m clutter is a non-issue.
    Right, this may be your "10m only thread," but it's not like getting rid of clutter is still irrelevant either way. Obviously I was referring to a nameplate addon, and by "easy one-shot way" I was referring to if anyone knew of an addon that would allow it (I do not do LUA coding so I can't write my own sadly). The one I currently use, ElvUI, can probably do it but I don't know how easy/convenient it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Right, this may be your "10m only thread," but it's not like getting rid of clutter is still irrelevant either way. Obviously I was referring to a nameplate addon, and by "easy one-shot way" I was referring to if anyone knew of an addon that would allow it (I do not do LUA coding so I can't write my own sadly). The one I currently use, ElvUI, can probably do it but I don't know how easy/convenient it would be.
    Well, I don't really know much about ElvUI since I don't use it. But if it has TidyPlates bundled into it, you can tweak around in the Filter section. By default it has pit vipers filtered already, but you can filter out mini mobs, non elite npcs etc or put in custom names that you want to filter out.

I have pets and player summons filtered out completely, as well as the ordinary stormwind npcs on galakras.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2013-10-29 at 06:12 AM.