Deleted

Did Garrosh expect Thrall to come for him?

Is that why he let the shaman torture the elements? So that when Thrall would face him he would find no help in the elements? I really have to say, if he planned that far ahead, that's really remarkable.

Also, it was really fun to see everybody in the raid wait until their speech was finished. I don't know if you have to wait anyway, but it really looked as if everyone in the raid was watching the scene intently. And everybody made /cheer and /wave emotes to Thrall. And I played Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    Is that why he let the shaman torture the elements? So that when Thrall would face him he would find no help in the elements? I really have to say, if he planned that far ahead, that's really remarkable.

Also, it was really fun to see everybody in the raid wait until their speech was finished. I don't know if you have to wait anyway, but it really looked as if everyone in the raid was watching the scene intently. And everybody made /cheer and /wave emotes to Thrall. And I played Alliance.
    Thrall wouldn't talk to me despite my being at his wedding and despite me helping him clean up his latest mess. I spit on him and vowed to KoS.

Ahh Thrall... such an awesome guy. The caring mans Orc, the kind of Orc you take home to meet the parents you know. SO awesome.

Makes me sick...

Heh, Garrosh should've obviously prepared for us heroes, instead of preparing for some old powerless piece of green orc jesus.

I am truly shocked how nonsignificant faction leaders are for people who raid. "We just stay here and do nothing while you do all job". Precious.

Deleted
    He must have expected Thrall to intervene, probably didn't expect him to come waltzing into his personal sanctum but Garrosh is quite shrewd. He definitely gave thought to what he should do with Thrall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    He must have expected Thrall to intervene, probably didn't expect him to come waltzing into his personal sanctum but Garrosh is quite shrewd. He definitely gave thought to what he should do with Thrall.
    Garrosh is smarter than people give him credit for.
    The nuking of Theramore was smart, it displayed that he's not just "GARROSH SMASH", he's "Garrosh will smash you, Alliance scoundrel, and ye shan't see it coming!"
    Garrosh is cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh will be favorite lore character in Warcraft universe, and the amount of hate he gots will only make me like him more =)
    He is an awesome guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Garrosh is an awesome fellah, no doubt, but his introduction in TBC was the cliche "Oh, it's that guy's son". Sometimes I felt like Garrosh was just there to reminder people of Grom, both in dishonoring the Orcs and acting like Grom just as much as just being around.
    Glad they took it this far with him at the moment, as long as he doesn't become more of a cliche in terms of being redeemed before he dies like his father.

Deleted
    I should have mentioned, for those who didn't fight Garrosh yet, that he actually says this before the encounter

Thrall yells: Then you have forced my hand. I will correct the mistake I made long ago! Spirits of the wind, the earth, the water, hear my call! Come to my aid!
    Thrall calls the elements to his side, but is surrounded by a dark void.
    Garrosh Hellscream yells: Fool. My dark shaman have twisted and tortured the elements for miles around. They cannot hear you now. Once again you proved too weak and powerless to do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's really not that suprising

Of course. Thrall and Garrosh are folds to one another in practically every way. But both believe their path is the only way to achieve safety and security for orcs, and both of their paths have risks.

The problem I have with WoW is that Thrall has (increasingly since Garrosh was appointed) started to look like a weakling... I bet anyone who starts playing WoW knows not of Thrall the Warchief, only Thrall the peace-loving pal we need to guide through numerous 5 mans, raids, and quests, because he would otherwise be pwned by trash.