10+ Year Old Account

finally,finally....

...when you use shadowcraft or amr they do same reforge and geming, puting stats in same value... haste>crit>mastery.Finally no more confusion about prior stats, since till now I was almost all reforge to mastery and not be satisfied with my overal dps, Now I will hope dps will be much better espec. bcs my guild start hc progress in soo.So guys do you share my enthusiasm or you dont even care about reforge accros shadowcraft and amr?

AMR weights are static, SC weights change with gear, and your current reforge/regemming options. This is covered in every AMR-mentioned thread; it's a less comprehensive tool. Shadowcraft is always the better place to find stat weights from. Closing this, since any further discussion is completely worthless. -Kael
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-10-25 at 07:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...when you use shadowcraft or amr they do same reforge and geming, puting stats in same value... haste>crit>mastery.Finally no more confusion about prior stats, since till now I was almost all reforge to mastery and not be satisfied with my overal dps, Now I will hope dps will be much better espec. bcs my guild start hc progress in soo.So guys do you share my enthusiasm or you dont even care about reforge accros shadowcraft and amr?
    I never use AMR, only SC.
    When SC started putting me on different builds every timed I pushed the reforge button (H>M>C vs H>C>M) I decided to use the setting where I can chose what to reforge myself. So every time I get a new gear part, I check the different builds and go with whatever is currently best.

Deleted
    Yeah I never use AMR either, only SC.
    Afaik AMR uses some static EP values for stats, which isnt as accurate as to what gear, trinkets and set bonuses you currently have.
    While SC bases the values on what they acctually are.

Would take a wild guess about when SC flips stat prio on reforge, that the EP values at that point are so close that any change to a stat changes the weights slightly so they change order. (maybe you can post back what your values are when they flip order on reforge?)
    And if that is the case, then the values will be so close that it doesnt really matter.
    Its not happening for me atm, with the weights at: (And Im guessing it´s because they arent close enough)
    Haste 1.370
    Crit 1.339
    Mastery 1.265

Baseline AMR is not the best reforge website available to a Rogue. If you're not going to fidget with settings, Shadowcraft is going to be better.

However, if you're wanting to mess with stat weights and cap some of the secondary stats (ex. I like having more Mastery in my Subtlety build, so I cap Crit at around 4k and then go Mastery), Ask Mr Robot is now as-good-as WoW Reforge. I use it AMR whenever I'm wanting to fidget with stat levels, then I manually import those readings into Shadowcraft to see how it might look.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue