Thread: Candy Box 2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yep, that's the one. It's the only way I can think of though.

This teapot really isn't worth it yet. I don't know what's in it, but I doubt it's worth 150 minutes of idling.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does a loligator do? lol

I'm so confused, what am I supposed to do? So far, I went to the cellar and killed the rats, went to the desert, then I went to the bridge and killed the troll, and went to the pier and lollipop farm and the sorceress's hut. I can't beat neither the monkey king or the octopus because they both kick my ass. The merchant and the the forge has nothing new for me. The forest is too difficult...

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Is it in the chest with a bunch of spikes blocking it? I tried using the potion/sponge but I couldn't make it over.
    You need to go to the desert and kill one of the birds with the monkey king staff. This will let you jump further.

Yeah, I beat the game as well, very short. The developer was easy, just don't use magic.

I appear to be missing two items (below the sponge and shell powder). I haven't figured out how to kill the teapot or get the chest way up in the ceiling in the desert fortress. There's also a room full of spikes in the castle that I don't understand its purpose.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Can't help you with those 2 items, don't have them either.

Teapot just takes time, nothing else and use the summoning spear, upgraded tribal spear, and stack up monkeys until you can reach the box.

Once you get into the castle and can make the pains au chocolat you should get the spell and potion CD reduction. You can reduce the timer to 0 and then you can just spam anything. Spam fireball is funny. Demons are cool but they will actually kill you as well.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    What does a loligator do? lol
    Converts Candy to Lollipops.

Can anyway tell me what the 3 options at the dragon do (Challenge, fame, candy)?

- - - Updated - - -

How to get more chocolate bars then? I have none left, spend 4 on pains au chocolat so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Does anybody know what to do in right room of the desert fortress where theres a big empty room with a chest ontop? I tried using the octopus king spawns from the crown (by stacking them up lmao) but I keep getting stuck at certain points because they spawn ontop of my head -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You need to go to the desert and kill one of the birds with the monkey king staff. This will let you jump further.

Yeah, I beat the game as well, very short. The developer was easy, just don't use magic.

I appear to be missing two items (below the sponge and shell powder). I haven't figured out how to kill the teapot or get the chest way up in the ceiling in the desert fortress. There's also a room full of spikes in the castle that I don't understand its purpose.
    You guys wanna LeL badly at what I did?

Firstly the teapot was easy yo, just get Red gloves, Sorceress Hat or Octopus Jasper, a Scythe and afk for 15mins xD
    Secondly, have you ever tried building one obsidium wall? If you destroy a little piece of it, the whole wall just comes down 1 block. Therefor, I've built tones of walls in the room (teleporting back and building from end to begining) and now I'm just chopping piece by piece to make stairs Profit, LEL!

Haven't reached it yet, I'm still in the proccess of making it cuz even with 0 gear you have 1 damage with fists which is always fucking up some wall. Also you should equip the Enchanted Knight Armor for this, as with the Xinopherydon Claw you'll have double fist damage (2), and since the Knight Armor lowers it to 1 it's better.

I guess you could keep teleporting and spawning octopuses but it's so damn unpredictable and annoying (their movements that is)

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: There we go

[url]http://i.imgur.com/yHWiDJh.png[/url]
    Gives you rocket boots (Allow you to jump in mid air. I'm assuming these are usefull for the two last items, the ones above the claw and unicorn)
    Last edited by Tedj; 2013-10-24 at 10:15 PM.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried the wall thing. Problem: I wasn't moving. I got on top, but couldn't open the chest from above...

I will try stacking tomorrow. I still have no idea how to beat the dragon in Super RPG (in Floor 13 or 14 I think), what to do in the Dark Room, the Tower, the Spike Room and the other Room with the ggs (the thing above just kills me). Tried developer but died, with higher stats he is probably possible (got him to 1/3 I think and died on his <3 attack, wich is his third).

And yeah, the game is not as long as the first one, but imo it's much more fun because you can just do so much stuff. Still have to buy the Sorceress hat, but getting the candies shouldn't be that hard after getting the hat from the Shop owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedj View Post
    a Scythe
    Candies come in so slow I have 330k right now.

Marston, unequip all gear that makes you do damage in any way, and then equip the heavy armor thing. Makes you walk over the eggs so the monster doesn't attack you.

45 more minutes until the teapot breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I tried the wall thing. Problem: I wasn't moving. I got on top, but couldn't open the chest from above...

I will try stacking tomorrow. I still have no idea how to beat the dragon in Super RPG (in Floor 13 or 14 I think), what to do in the Dark Room, the Tower, the Spike Room and the other Room with the ggs (the thing above just kills me). Tried developer but died, with higher stats he is probably possible (got him to 1/3 I think and died on his <3 attack, wich is his third).

And yeah, the game is not as long as the first one, but imo it's much more fun because you can just do so much stuff. Still have to buy the Sorceress hat, but getting the candies shouldn't be that hard after getting the hat from the Shop owner.
    Another solution: Use the Tribal Spear and Boots of Introspection. Stay still while you get tribals man to spawn a first line. Then jump to it. Let them create a second line, then jump. Rinse and repeat till you reach

Dragon: Still haven't beaten him yet also!

Dark Room: Pass the cursor in the middle, you will be able to click, and there is a fire place there. Then there's an item next to it and that's all

Developer: Have you tried a turtle potion to resist his attack? That's how I did him and tbh he was far easier than the devil, I did it at like, 3rd shot or something

Eggs: I didn't know about the unequiping all gear thingy so I just (with 100% reduction to cooldowns and pots) jumped and spammed gravity potions lerl

Tower: leave it for later, you'll be putting the stones you are getting there :P

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Candies come in so slow I have 330k right now.

Marston, unequip all gear that makes you do damage in any way, and then equip the heavy armor thing. Makes you walk over the eggs so the monster doesn't attack you.

45 more minutes until the teapot breaks
    Scythe: You can has fast candies if you level up your lollipop creation good. You can, with items, get 4,500 lollies per second, and then trade thousands of them at the well

Challange, fame, candy: These take you to 3 differente zones: Killing the Devil, killing the Developer, Fixing a puzzle, in that order

Chocolate bars: You have 3 more in the whole, choose how to spend them wisely
    Last edited by Tedj; 2013-10-24 at 10:39 PM.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Dark Room: Pass the cursor in the middle, you will be able to click, and there is a fire place there. Then there's an item next to it and that's all

Scythe: You can has fast candies if you level up your lollipop creation good. You can, with items, get 4,500 lollies per second, and then trade thousands of them at the well
    Ah, so that's what the Dark Room is for

My farm atm is 300 lollipops/s. Read that there is a Pitchfork somewhere, but don't know where to find that. The windmill is at 13 candy/s, but after the teapot I can buy an upgrade for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to know how to get more chocolate bars though :/

Black Pearl, the pitchfork IS in the dark room :P The item in the dark room is exactly that pitch fork. And you need another item because this is how it goes: (I'm stopping with the spoilers tag xD)

Max-base: 100 lollies
    Pitchfork: 3x (300 lollies) - from the dark room
    Shell Powder: 3x (900 lollies) - from the sea
    X item: 3x (4,500 lollies) - X place (I don't remembere which one is it and I can't find it. I am 100% sure it's Green Shark Fin but my inventory has a red one and I still have 4,500. Maybe I had green and red replaced it? (Red increases fireball dmg)

I do know there are 3 fin colors and you can only find the next when you have the first blabla.

Oh, well isn't that funny, Dark Room is my first stop then in 10 minutes. Already have the Shell Powder.

I always die at the EelSea Snake in the ocean though, any tips for that?
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-10-24 at 10:58 PM.

Are you sure there are 3 fin colors? I've only seen 2 so far, like, everywhere. And we're still missing a key for the last house in the left at the village. Maybe the last item is that? Check my inventory bellow.

Also for the Sea Snakes, right now what I'm doing is avoiding their hit as much as possible and since I have 0 cooldown on pots/spells and I have a lot of candy, I just created around 2k health pots. With 0 cooldown, I can just press H and heal to full For 1k pots you'll spend only 100k candy so it's perfectly fine!

[img]http://i.stack.imgur.com/SCx3N.png[/iimg]

I've used 10 chocolate bars for enchanting/pains au chocolat. Is that all the chocolate bars we get? Since that would mean I can't upgrade my spoon.

I do know there are 3 fin colors and you can only find the next when you have the first blabla.

Oh, well isn't that funny, Dark Room is my first stop then in 10 minutes. Already have the Shell Powder.

I always die at the EelSea Snake in the ocean though, any tips for that?
    For the ]eel use erase magic

You can also use Squeeze for the eel. Helps you not get hit. And you were right I just spent like 6 minutes in the ocean and I got the purple fin (Last one) that gives you a spell which you can only use once per quest (Opens a black hole, lel)

About the chocolates, have you checked that tree to the right of the squirrel tree? There are some chocolates there, you can purchase from the store, you can get 3 or 4 in the hole, and I can't remember the rest anymore xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used 10 chocolate bars for enchanting/pains au chocolat. Is that all the chocolate bars we get? Since that would mean I can't upgrade my spoon.
    If that's true it's time for me to reset xD

I now know I won't be needing certain items like the red gloves >_<

Are you sure there are 3 fin colors? I've only seen 2 so far, like, everywhere. And we're still missing a key for the last house in the left at the village. Maybe the last item is that? Check my inventory bellow.
    http://candybox2.net/wiki/Main_Page Wiki says there are 3. Red, Green and Purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    For the eel use erase magic
    I'll try that, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Yay, that worked. All 3 fins in one go.

Clicked around a bit at the trees. Found 3 more bars for a total of 13.