10+ Year Old Account

Question Is there a item you are trying to get off the auction house for weeks or even years?

Lets say that you want some XXX item (pet, transmog piece, epic item, quest item, rare material, rare recepte and so on), but its never on auction house.

Only thing you can do to get it is either be very patient or use real money and transver to the server where the item is. (you can see that on undermine site)
    Or you can grid it, buy the cards for real money, buy pet/mount off the pet store and so on.

I myself killed so many mobs in silithus trying to get 1 green item for the last 2 years with no luck. (never on ah either or it shows up when i am not subbed ).

That item is:
    Merciless Legguards
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=15655
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/318766.jpg

What is your item?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Clearly the RNG gods did not want you to wear stripper gear! :P

There was an item I was trying to get for ages (battered hilt) then one day after years of failure in farming/ah sniping it appeared on BMAH for 10k bought it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Clearly the RNG gods did not want you to wear stripper gear! :P

There was an item I was trying to get for ages (battered hilt) then one day after years of failure in farming/ah sniping it appeared on BMAH for 10k bought it!
    Now i wish BMAH had a green items .

There was a time I was looking for the Argent Tournament's Alliance pets (as Horde) on the AH daily, but most of em were never to be found...
    I finally gave up on them, and than, behold, pets are not account bound, making them alot easier to obtain.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the thought of things I am selling:

I've been trying to sell an [Unadorned Seal of Ascension] FOREVER just hoping some random guy thinks its cool and wants it.

Probably isn't helping my prices are usually ridiculous for it

Astral Light Bow. It was the perfect weapon to go with my transmog set, but it might as well be made of unobtanium. I eventually gave up when I switched mains.

On the Undermine Journal for my old server: last seen 9 months 1 week ago. A random Northrend green should not be that rare!

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Astral Light Bow. It was the perfect weapon to go with my transmog set, but it might as well be made of unobtanium. I eventually gave up when I switched mains.

On the Undermine Journal for my old server: last seen 9 months 1 week ago. A random Northrend green should not be that rare!
    While rare it's very likely that when it drops the people who get them aren't in to the transmog market so they don't put the stuff on AH.
    Personally I have no clue what's in demand for transmog and really cba to check either so all greens pretty much go directly to my enchanter or to vendor if the DE value isn't higher than the vendor price.

Edit: and also, this item's been on my AH for the past 2 weeks according to wowuction without any buyers
    Last edited by Caelia; 2013-10-24 at 12:37 PM.

I like to keep an eye on the Crawling Claw, pet from Uldum Archaeology digs. Its very difficult to get this thing on the cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post

Before I knew how valuable those were, I got 2 of them on a alt while leveling and vendored each one :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponzoo View Post
    I like to keep an eye on the Crawling Claw, pet from Uldum Archaeology digs. Its very difficult to get this thing on the cheap!
    Try to ask in trade for it for cheap price. Some people dont know the right price and they will usualy sell it for 500g or even less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Lets say that you want some XXX item (pet, transmog piece, epic item, quest item, rare material, rare recepte and so on), but its never on auction house.

Only thing you can do to get it is either be very patient or use real money and transver to the server where the item is. (you can see that on undermine site)
    Or you can grid it, buy the cards for real money, buy pet/mount off the pet store and so on.

I myself killed so many mobs in silithus trying to get 1 green item for the last 2 years with no luck. (never on ah either or it shows up when i am not subbed ).

That item is:
    Merciless Legguards
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=15655
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/318766.jpg

What is your item?
    Meh, not really. Usually I'll just go work my butt off to find it myself, or get over wanting it.

"Lets say that you want some XXX item" made me think of http://www.wowhead.com/item=49917 ...not sure the auction sells that kinda product. >.>