Deleted

RaF where are you?

Basically My friend wants to play WoW we was about to do it, RaF goes down, I said to him wait for it to come back, but he is getting restless he wants WoW NAO

So basically What im saying is

Where is RaF?!

Deleted
    removed for a short while.

blizzard are updating it with new rewards and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just thinking the same thing. I want to reroll but Im trying to hold out for RAF

Deleted
    But why bring the whole service offline? why not just keep the RaF thing up, they can see when we started it, I just want 3x exp at the moment for me and my friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    theyre probably upping the level cap on it

They're completely redoing how it works, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    and maybe they are going to revamp it. Maybe an announcement at Blizzcon?

Deleted
    Wow if they wait a couple of weeks, they are ganna lose out on some money...

Quote Originally Posted by ilmatic View Post
    Wow if they wait a couple of weeks, they are ganna lose out on some money...
    With the new system, players will be able to link their account up with another account via the friend's list retroactively, even in the new account wasn't created WHILE linked up. Customer Support could always do this for players, but with the 5.4.1 RAF system, players will be able to retroactively link themselves in the 90 first days of the new, friend account. If your friend whats to start now, he can, and when 5.4.1 starts you can get yourselves linked up for the promotion via the friends list.

With the speed in which leveling goes now-a-days (even without BoA items), you guys will still level up pretty quickly regardless of the promotion not being applied.

Pros: You'd end up with the mount and free month, still, after your friend has subscribed for 2 months of WoW.

Cons: may end up losing out on some triple XP time, and they'll miss out on some grantable levels for you.
    Last edited by NMX-; 2013-10-24 at 08:39 PM.