Deleted

Alchemy question:

Does Elixir Master work with flasks? Because I don't think I've gotten a single proc yet.
    Last edited by mmoc2454196dcf; 2013-10-24 at 07:16 PM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: There are three Alchemy specializations: Potion, Transmutation, and Elixir. Flasks fall under the Elixir specialization. However, Blizzard really nerfed proc rates for alchemy specializations back in Cataclysm. You won't see a proc very often.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: There are three Alchemy specializations: Potion, Transmutation, and Elixir. Flasks fall under the Elixir specialization. However, Blizzard really nerfed proc rates for alchemy specializations back in Cataclysm. You won't see a proc very often.
    Oh man, and here I was hoping I'd make the big bucks with alchemy... Well, thanks for the answer awesome answer!

procs are around 20%~ for Elixir Master , like aliok said , they were greatly nerfed in cataclysm

I craft my flasks on my Elixir Master, just for the chance at procs, but I don't really expect the procs.. come to think of it, its been a very long time since I had a 5x proc, I craft Flasks for our guild raids (10-man). It's worth the chance, just don't be expecting it!