Deleted

Death Knight and warbringer

Are death knights better class to solo warbringer's than warlock's? And are they better overall at soloing?

We don't have a pocket tank like warlocks and since we're melee, we have to pay more attention to ground effects, but in general, we can outlast them.

Warbringers are incredibly easy to solo.

Do it as Blood.

Scarabs can be DnD/BB/Pestilence
    Meteor is a joke
    Thundering Crash - you can either avoid, or pop AMS to fill your RP immediately
    Fear - use AMS to straight up avoid
    Vengeful Spirit - Chains of Ice, or if you specc'd into Chiliblains, then BB, and kite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    We don't have a pocket tank like warlocks and since we're melee, we have to pay more attention to ground effects, but in general, we can outlast them.

Warbringers are incredibly easy to solo.

Do it as Blood.

Scarabs can be DnD/BB/Pestilence
    Meteor is a joke
    Thundering Crash - you can either avoid, or pop AMS to fill your RP immediately
    Fear - use AMS to straight up avoid
    Vengeful Spirit - Chains of Ice, or if you specc'd into Chiliblains, then BB, and kite.
    What ilvl would be needed to solo them easy?

No idea on the ilevel requirement, but I was doing it in the 480s easily enough.

I believe Hunters can solo the mobs, I know rogues have videos of them kiting with Shuriken Toss. My guess is that mages could also do a similar tactic. Lastly I am guessing all the tank classes could also solo the Warbringers.

While all different levels of difficulty exist based on the above, in the end the real question is probably which classes CAN'T solo warbringers.

Death siphon is incredibly powerful for soloing just about anything as dps.

Deleted
    I know a warlock with ilvl 495 gets faceplanted lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I've solo'd them since they became available I don't even pay attn to mechanics I just stand in everything and destroy them. So yea DKs can easily solo them.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

You don't really need a high ilvl to solo them as blood. It's actually quite easy. But with less gear you've got less margin of error when it comes to avoiding damage. A full set of timeless gear (minus trinks/ring/neck. Unless you have those available) and you're golden.

1. Get out of the cone effect. Don't AMS it unless the Warbringer doesn't have the fear. If it doesn't have fear, AMS away!
    2. Always AMS the fear.
    3. Kite from the spirits. Death's advance helps here.
    4. Go death pact and purgatory for those "oops!" moments. Bind Death Pact and Raise Dead for a one hit macro.
    5. Get some popcorn. Without a high ilvl it's going to take you awhile alone. On the plus side, army should be off CD every time you reach the next one.
    6. Consider avoiding Roiling Blood. I use it full time, and it often pulls the pterodactyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    I've solo'd them since they became available I don't even pay attn to mechanics I just stand in everything and destroy them. So yea DKs can easily solo them.
    Seeing as that's highly unlikely and unhelpful, please take your epeen elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I solo them on my 495 iLvl Blood DK. It takes forever, but it's not like you'll die. Certainly isn't as easy as on my 566 BrM monk.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    I think most classes can solo them tbh, hunters/warlocks might be the fastest.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Seeing as that's highly unlikely and unhelpful, please take your epeen elsewhere.
    Not really unlikely at all, on my DK the only time I need to move is if a Vengeful Spirit lingers near me too long.

Everything else is face-tankable.

I usually solo them blood spec, DPS gear. As a human theres 4 possible fear breakers. EMFH, Lich bourne, Desecrated ground and ofc good old AMS. Even with out EMFH its not often that all 3 of the others are on CD when he casts, but it does happen.
    Ilvl is like a Bikini. What it shows is interesting, what it hides is crutial!

As long as you're ~525 as blood you should be able to just stand there and get hit by everything including the vengeful spirits for more vengence. If the mobs has Spirits but NOT fear, pop ams on the spirit for a fuck ton of RP. Otherwise vengence whore away.

Deleted
    You can do it in pretty much Heroic dungeon gear, that being said With better gear you have, the more error you can take, in just HC gear, if you fuck op you can be 1 shotted. But Warbringers are pretty easy on multipel classes, i have soloed them on, hunter( VERY easy, by far the easyest) and warlock. Just dont get hit by the frontal cone, CC the ghost, and the metor can also be pretty nasty if you get hit to many times. And pray to what ever god, or daedric you belive in, that ot's ability is the small beetles since they are so damn easy

I had 0 difficulty facetanking warbringers on my DK alt around 490 ilevel. Eating all the mechanics = more vengeance = more damage.

Probably the best class to kill them on. I usually kill them on my mage simply because it goes faster, but they're perfectly facetanked with even full timeless isle crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Not really unlikely at all, on my DK the only time I need to move is if a Vengeful Spirit lingers near me too long.

Everything else is face-tankable.
    Now that everyone out gears them, sure you could probably face-tank (except for spirit), but when they first came out? And to straight up ignore the fear + Tcrush combo? Chances are OP is new-ish to soloing, based on what he wrote, and Yells gave little or bad advice. What he's really doing is bragging.... which isn't helpful.

Not really "bragging", just "telling it like it is". They are really easy to solo on a DK and were even the day the patch hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was taking down Warbringers in 5.0 LFR/some normals DPS gear in basic blood spec back when the patch went live.

So yeah... DKs can solo them. Just don't get hit by stuff.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.