Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    More server mergers
    Removal of LFR
    Harder content
    More dungeons and heroics

A feature to make me return to wow... HMM how about ability seperation in PVP/PVE... Aka Mortal strike does fx. 2000 dmg on players, 4000 on creatures. And should be able to be more fine tuned individually, fx mortal strike does 1500 dmg on players, 4000 on creatures...

Some seperation of pve / pvp abilities have been made, i dont understand why they dont go the whole nine yards. They got the funds for it.

Second. Maybe like old days were the game was somewhat balanced throughout the whole leveling experience. Rather then just balanced around lvl 90 now.
    Made the journey fun and the end rather then just the end.

Magically getting 3-4 of my IRL friends to either resub or start a toon. Honestly that would be it for me. I did Pandaria through 5.3 just with a random guild I met, and while it was fun, anytime my buddies did stuff it was on other games or out at a bar. It only took so long before playing WoW "alone" just felt "meh."

10+ Year Old Account
    New race models is probably main thing to lure people back in. And maybe a squish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Bind on account everything. Except xp.
    Pretty much this... and a demon themed expac next.. pleeeeeaaaasssse Blizzard....

Deleted
    -Ability separation for PvP and PvE like in GW1.
    (X ability does Y damage in PvP and Z damage in PvE)

Yes few abilites have this already but it needs to apply to vast majority of abilities.

-Overhaul the shaman class.

-Back to old talent system or add more depth to current system.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-10-27 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    Free to play.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    For those of us who currently aren't subscribed to WoW right now, what feature would bring you back into the game?

For me, Updated models alone (At least for a little bit)

More challenging low level quests and dungeons.

and flex to drop to 8 man.

Either of these features would make be resubscribe, I'm easy to please.

What about you guys?
    Why would this make you resub? Seems like an odd request. Not being an ass, I'm just interested in how 8 is your lucky number.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    Free to play.
    If they went FTP I would actually unsub.

It would require a lot of new things to come back but let me name a few:

1 - stop with the class changes every patch and return of the previous talent systems. Totally despised the first talent change in cata then the pandamon one.

2- better stories and going back to the lore. Lore has been ruined since bc with the eredar retcon but it got progressevily worse each passing expansion until the point they started to bring all dead villains back in cata. That was way too much to me. This is what hooked me up in swtor the story is pretty good and compeling.

3 - Not making expansions about easter eggs or aprils fools jokes.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    It would require a lot of new things to come back but let me name a few:

1 - stop with the class changes every patch and return of the previous talent systems. Totally despised the first talent change in cata then the pandamon one.

2- better stories and going back to the lore. Lore has been ruined since bc with the eredar retcon but it got progressevily worse each passing expansion until the point they started to bring all dead villains back in cata. That was way too much to me. This is what hooked me up in swtor the story is pretty good and compeling.

3 - Not making expansions about easter eggs or aprils fools jokes.
    Yes, lore is important too.

If they make Azshara or legion expak, I'm in; if it's Mickey Mouse in Mists of Rodentia, then I'm out for good.

Deleted
    demons and stuff are cool but the expansion needs more than just demons if they go that way.
    TBC was awesome but defo a lot more copy and paste there.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Why would this make you resub? Seems like an odd request. Not being an ass, I'm just interested in how 8 is your lucky number..
    I actually have a group of friends that like to do raids but we always seem to have only 8 people. (They hate playing with strangers.) If Blizzard could flex raids to 6-8 that would be amazing as we can never get 10 people.

ALTHOUGH if said flexed raid is easy in any way, I don't want any part of it. If you are a casual who wants challenge in their game than good luck finding any content to do. :P

Give me some worthwhile pve content, other than raiding, that is challenging (and not because I have to rely on 24 other semi-afk/asleep players).

Not sure if it would make me resubscribe but I want the ability to get old quest items back, for transmog. Maybe make quest rewards bind on account so you can at least get some of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Housing
    world versus world like in gw2
    Worldwide tournament like hof in gw1

Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    Free to play.
    You can't really resub if there isn't a subscription model anymore! :3

If they bring back catch up 5 mans and tabards and valor/justice items I will never ever whine about the game seriously (except for pvp balance which is totally differerent thing)