Any other ele shamans feel the same?

I play with a good group of people and progressing through Heroic 25, and no matter how well I perform, can rarely crack top 5.

Even Galakras now Ret pally's, locks, warriors are starting to pass me. Only fight I'm consistently Top 3-5 in my guild is on Shaman(s).

I originally played enhance the last 6-7 years and have gone to raid more casual and had to go Ele, and it just seems it's missing something.

Deleted
    Check World of Logs, and compare yourself to another shamies meters.

Deleted
    if you wanna top meters or be a top 5 class play lock mage rogue. Galakras is the only Boss where you have a Chance to be #1 with almost BiS Gear and a nice Cleave Trinket but thats about it. Blizzard doesnt like your Class/Spec, Always been this way since Shaman is a Hybrid Class

If you can't see past the DPS meters after considering what else you have to offer the team then go ahead and reroll lock/mage/rogue. You can level to 90 in a few days now, you can gear yourself up to raid level in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchetman240 View Post
    If you can't see past the DPS meters after considering what else you have to offer the team then go ahead and reroll lock/mage/rogue. You can level to 90 in a few days now, you can gear yourself up to raid level in a few weeks.
    Name one other class that has a 2 minute CD which can do 200k+ HPS burst for 10 seconds, 400k+ even, as well as Chain Lightning being a ridiculously strong cleave, although it's situational, on a fight like Heroic Siegecrafter, I'm top and/or equal top with Warlocks on mines damage, my DPS to the boss might be a fair bit lower than other classes, but I'm not there to DPS the boss, I'm there to kill mines.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

I'm typically in the top 5, even on single target fights. Even while using utility. I don't have issues idk

Quote Originally Posted by Yertillon View Post
    I'm typically in the top 5, even on single target fights. Even while using utility. I don't have issues idk
    All depends on how good the other players in your guild are ofc. On a number of fights you should be top 5 tbh. But really, compare yourself with other elem shamans, ...

Oh, I agree. I'm always top DPS outside of our party warlock (played by a superior player btw). I think it takes a certain amount of class hopping to realize the truth about WOW. The player decides 90% of the outcome, the class is only the final 10% or so. The lock who is outdpsing your ele shaman might even out DPS your lock, and you're just not investing enough effort into your play or you may just not be as good a player. Our ability to recognize a better player can save us a lot of heartache.