Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Naer View Post
    Shouldn't be percentage% it should be rating.

Ex: Following the "ideal" guideline, you should have 10,951 Mastery for the 11,226 crit rating you have.

It's okay once your mastery gets up there and you have the 4pc to let crit slide ahead. But 4.5k mastery is extremely low and will significantly impact you healing.

For example, ideally I should have 14k mastery to match my nearly 14 crit (I have 11.2). Think about that then look at the percentages at my sig. I forget the exact reason but the base percentage of mastery is higher than crit (crit doesn't get one). Mastery is base 12.8 % + % from rating
    Fun fact: I was going to reply to your post and clicked on "Reply with quote" and saw that the quote had more text than the post I was reading. Then I saw you edited it. Was funny.

According to the spreadsheet, I should have 13200 mastery rating for the 11226 crit I currently have. And I only have 4.5k, that's awesome

It happens. You'll get quite a bit just from drops in SoO, and reforging out of spirit as opposed to mastery. Feel free to PM me once you get enough posts if you have any other questions!

Anyways, my apologies OP.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Naer View Post
    Anyways, my apologies OP.
    Same.