Has anyone watched the show "Mythic Quest:Ravens Banquet"?

Show is hilarious. It's about a team of designers building a WoW style game. Great characters too. They finished the first season and are on episode 3 of season 2 now. Check it out if your into that kind of thing.

Apple+ only....
    But looks good, solid cast abit from Community and Its always Sunny but i dont like Sarah Silverman.

Yeah, I would love to watch this but I don't have an Apple+ subscription.

Sarah Silverman has nothing to do with it but Charlie Day from It's always sunny... is one of the directors. Truly a great show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shame its only on Apple+; looks entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched both seasons last week of what’s on Apple TV. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The actors and writing are fun. The quarantine issue was pure gold in many ways as was their everlight episode.

Great show. One of those hidden gems that generate less noise that it should.

Come 2020 I had great expectations for 3 shows in the comedy area : Upload and Space Force created by Greg Daniels ( The Office US,Parks and recreations..) and Avenue 5 by Armando Iannucci ( Veep) mostly by the prestige of its creators.

Although somehow enjoyable they were dissapointing so to my surprise I got zero doubts to give Mythic Quest the "XVII PrimiOne Award" for best new comedy of 2020.

There's so much to like in this show: the metarrefencial story of the narrative designers looking for a theme of the new game expansion that ends up being the actual theme of the show itself in the first Season, the annoying twitcher brat that is just a posing as someone you would like to punch but it's really an equilibrated ground on the feet nice boy, the way everyone makes Poppy crazy ( the scene where she realizes so much time working in this bananas studio made her dysfunctional and unable operate in a normal enviroment so she is trapped there forever....so she starts drawing bars in the windows is just hilarious)...fuck! it works for me even when the show stops the comedy like the Jake Johnson - Christin Milioti episode about the prior game studio.

Haven't watched the 2nd Season yet ( these shows I like to binge watch so I usually wait till the season it's over) but if the 2 bridge episodes ( Quarantine and Everlight) are any indications this is one of the shows that not only lose momentum on the second season....but gets even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the first season. It was good and better than I expected. Currently waiting for all of the 2nd season episodes to be released.

I've watched what's released of the second season now and it's absolute gold!