Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wish they could just go back to be like the first seasons again, killing weird monsters and such. This arc thing that has been playing out for a few seasons now is zzzzzz ...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    I wish they could just go back to be like the first seasons again, killing weird monsters and such. This arc thing that has been playing out for a few seasons now is zzzzzz ...
    that would be a step backward. a very bad step backward. it worked in the first couple of seasons as filler stuff, and hell we had a whole season of it essentially in Season 6. and it continues to work well as a filler. but run of the mill monsters are no challenge for the boys anymore.

People are saying the flying fight between Dean and Lucifer was bad but I think it was very good simply because it was so funny.

As soon as that flight fight happened all I thought of was the Matrix. Was so very bad. Otherwise an ok episode. Not a lot of surprises honestly. Next season I'm sure it'll be Jack against MichDean. And, still not surprised, no Michael from the original universe. I still think they just tossed that plot.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    That fight scene was indeed awful, like wtf. But Lucifer's death was cool I guess. But yeah the show has become a complete joke anyway. Just watch it for the lulz. 1-5 is the real story the rest is low quality fan service.

Ye at some point I thought Dean would suggest to get the other Michael from the cage and make 2 Michaels to fight Lucifer but I guess they needed better plot for next season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Those monster episodes, in my opinion, are the best thing about the show. I prefer them to the main story arc, which hasn’t been good since season 6 in my oppinion.
    wow 7 years later and you still watch just so you have something to complain about?

On a side note wayward sisters isn't happening, wasn't picked up after its pilot episode. So i guess we have to deal with the annoying Claire on supernatural instead in the future.

Deleted
    And come on, dude... if you’re going to add to my quote, at least mention the inserted “correction”.
    why do you have any disabilities that makes you not see boldtext?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Those monster episodes, in my opinion, are the best thing about the show. I prefer them to the main story arc, which hasn’t been good since season 6.
    I never said the MotW episodes were bad; some are quite good - like the Impala episode. just that the overall story arc has to take precedence. Season 5's story arc had 17 out of 22 episodes dedicated to it, and I think we all know that was the best season.

Deleted
    I personally think both are rude cause I don’t like to mess with users quotes, but if you’re going to do it, say you’re doing it. That way, other users don’t read your post (with my requote) and assume those added comments in my post were from me.
    you mean RUDE like your behaviour wanting other people behave like YOU deem fit?
    just because YOU are inapt to read my whole post (which takes like 5 sec) it is not MY fault you didnt read it but YOURS.

ps: if you dont want your text to be corrected dont post, like you post facts when its just YOUR (terrible) oppinion, TIA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I never said the MotW episodes were bad; some are quite good - like the Impala episode. just that the overall story arc has to take precedence. Season 5's story arc had 17 out of 22 episodes dedicated to it, and I think we all know that was the best season.
    Amen, MoTW shows are so season 1 we moved past beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    On a side note wayward sisters isn't happening, wasn't picked up after its pilot episode. So i guess we have to deal with the annoying Claire on supernatural instead in the future.
    Well, obviously that's just, like, the patriarchy holding them down and stuff. It was such a well-received episode on this forum, and I got called out by several people as a misogynistic sexist for not liking it, so the only real reason has to be toxic masculinity ruining something else yet again. It couldn't possibly be that it was Bloodlines-bad or anything.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    Oh it didn’t? I quite liked the concept, but would have to see how it went. Would’ve loved to have seen a season featuring Ellen and Jo as like a flashback season.

Actually speaking of Ellen and Jo I’m surprised Sam and Dean didn’t ask Bobby about them. Same with Rufus.

Try to spot all the cameos XD

Well, that first episode was pretty lackluster. Also, the fight scenes were really cringey (all that slow-mo and fake looking punches) and Jensen’s acting was horrible. Love the guy, but I’m starting to think he only knows how to play Dean.
    I wanted to see him in a super hero flick after he voiced red mask in a batman animated. But I dunno if its because hes been tied up with supernatural or not but hes never gotten any decent roles outside of supernatural. His real actions like that slasher valentines movie was awful.

the guy is talented and good looking, he should have had more roles outside of supernatural. Its weird

The only other thing I liked him in was under the red hood. One of the best Batman films second only to mask of the phantasm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has there been any changes to the production team? Last 2 episodes have been horrible when compared to (almost) all previous episodes.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Sorry for necro but didn't want to create a new thread just for this question. I am running out of tv shows to keep me entertained at work and was looking at maybe starting supernatural.

Is the series (that has been going for quite a while) good enough/enjoyable all the way through? Or are there some seasons that are just not watchable (first season of Star Trek TNG for example)?

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Sorry for necro but didn't want to create a new thread just for this question. I am running out of tv shows to keep me entertained at work and was looking at maybe starting supernatural.

Is the series (that has been going for quite a while) good enough/enjoyable all the way through? Or are there some seasons that are just not watchable (first season of Star Trek TNG for example)?
    Depends, each season has good and bad episodes, but generally the main plot of the season is good or at least passable in all of them I'd say. The first 5 seasons are the best though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I would say with S1-S5 you can do no wrong with watching it, later seasons are kinda meh but some of them have really nice moments that payoff the long story (season 11 "Fare thee well"-scene comes to mind...I literally sat there just crying)