Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    disagree. He abandons said family at the drop of the hat for sam/hunting.

And earlier seasons of Dean he is a total slut going from bar to bar picking up hotties, back when supernatural hired hot actresses.

They toned it down in later seasons because of all the shit they had gone through and were basically suffering from PTSD so hitting the bars didnt quite feel right with the more mature characters.

His family is Sam/Castiel/his parents and would die for them over and over (literally) like the good solider he is. But hes not a romantic family type
    Uh no he didn't abandon Lisa because of Sam or hunting. He left them and had Cas wipe their memories because they were kidnapped by demons in order to get to him. He did it to save them.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Uh no he didn't abandon Lisa because of Sam or hunting. He left them and had Cas wipe their memories because they were kidnapped by demons in order to get to him. He did it to save them.
    lol.

So bascially the plot, plotted its way along and got him back to hunting with Sam.

You can spin it however you like. If Dean was really a family man, he would have moved with them to canada and kitted the place out with wards.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    he left them at the start of Season 6. the memory wipe didn't happen til much later in the same season

Season 15 promo

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Season 15 promo

[video=youtube;V232RpcCdTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V232RpcCdTY[video]
    First episode lands on my Birthday.

I'd say "Happy birthday to me!", but then I realize this is S15... the beginning of the end of the road. =*(

Did anyone watch the season premiere?

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    Did anyone watch the season premiere?
    I did. I enjoyed it. I liked demon jack and im not 100% sold on him being a demon or who he says he is for that matter. I also wonder when Adam/Michael will make an appearance.

I expect 15 to be a lot of fan service, so it should be enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    I did. I enjoyed it. I liked demon jack and im not 100% sold on him being a demon or who he says he is for that matter. I also wonder when Adam/Michael will make an appearance.

Crowley needs a return

Crowley needs a return
    Not going to lie, I stopped watching when he left and I'd come back if he was to return.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Crowley needs a return
    the only way for him to come back is if the Empty spans across all universes and if the Empty was broken as well just like Hell was. thought the season opener was good, lots of fan service. am curious about the ghosts.... because they are definitely different - Bloody Mary killing anyone she came across instead of just murderers, the Woman in White being able to kill in different methods to how she did back in the very first episode. Ghosts not being tied to their original area too - pretty sure I saw the big ghost from Yellow Fever. so am wondering how they are different - also if it is worldwide then yeah shit is going down

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post

Fun fact, according to lore this particular demon is so lazy he just tricks other people into doing things for him and is a prince of hell in which case him using Jack's body is a really clever move since the eyes would be a huge giveaway.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Fun fact, according to lore this particular demon is so lazy he just tricks other people into doing things for him and is a prince of hell in which case him using Jack's body is a really clever move since the eyes would be a huge giveaway.
    i thought all the Princes were dead. I distinctly remember Ramiel listing off his siblings - Azazel, Dagon and Asmodeus. there wouldn't be others

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    i thought all the Princes were dead. I distinctly remember Ramiel listing off his siblings - Azazel, Dagon and Asmodeus. there wouldn't be others
    Yeah maybe, there's no guarantee they will go with the lore but it's still a possibility.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    well didn't take them long to start killing off recurring characters. RIP Ketch and Rowena

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    well didn't take them long to start killing off recurring characters. RIP Ketch and Rowena
    Jebus H - Put some damn spoiler tags on for those of us who haven't seen the new episode yet as shown above! >_<

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Jebus H - Put some damn spoiler tags on for those of us who haven't seen the new episode yet as shown above! >_<
    so you see someone post in the topic [TV] Supernatural *Spoilers* a few hours after the episode aired and you clicked to see what it said and are disappointed that you got spoiled? fucking really?

Pro tip: don't go on a forum thread dedicated to the show that warns you of spoilers and complain about spoilers
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2019-10-25 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Not going to lie, I stopped watching when he left and I'd come back if he was to return.
    I did the same. Crowley was the best.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    One of my hopes for this season is to have the original Death back. Really made Death feel like the grim reaper.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
    One of my hopes for this season is to have the original Death back. Really made Death feel like the grim reaper.
    he would be somewhere in the Empty. speaking of which last we saw of the Empty was Jack waking up with the Entity and Death standing over him. hopefully that plot point is addressed soon. the other big elephant in the room is Michael.

So just watched this week's episode and a bit confused. When they are questioning the cheerleader, she has a syringe behind her back with blood in it. But then that just goes away and is never brought up again. Additionally, we can see from the dream at the beginning and what Chuck said Sam will be injected with demon blood, was this supposed to be a nod to that? Seems out of place to have it pop up here then end the episode with nothing happening with it. Am I missing something?

Signature Created by Jassinta