Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So just watched this week's episode and a bit confused. When they are questioning the cheerleader, she has a syringe behind her back with blood in it. But then that just goes away and is never brought up again. Additionally, we can see from the dream at the beginning and what Chuck said Sam will be injected with demon blood, was this supposed to be a nod to that? Seems out of place to have it pop up here then end the episode with nothing happening with it. Am I missing something?
    It was Dean with a syringe of dead mans blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It was Dean with a syringe of dead mans blood.
    Oh, well that makes more sense. I just completely missed who was holding it then. Thanks!

Signature Created by Jassinta

There was an episode this week? I looked on the CW app on Friday and it looked like there wasn't an episode this week.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    There was an episode this week? I looked on the CW app on Friday and it looked like there wasn't an episode this week.
    yeah there was

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
    One of my hopes for this season is to have the original Death back. Really made Death feel like the grim reaper.
    would depend if the actor was busy I guess. His soul/essence should be in the Empty (I would think)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    so..... that episode escalated quickly. guess God does have the power to reach into the Empty after all....

guess that's it
    can't believe I was watching the series for ~14 years

also the last post was almost a year ago
    lul

To bad it have come to a end. But yes, i more enjoy the low key episodes then the god stuff

same for me:
    "monster of the week" > actual plot
    that's also the reason I started watching the show
    I really disliked when sam started drinkng demon blood and using demon powers and the whole angel thing came...

There's still one more episode.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    guess that's it
    You do know there is one episode left? Damn the episode did feel like a series finale though. I wonder what the last episode will be about.

watching the promo for next(last) episode it seems more like a "behind the scene" episode
    episode 19 really felt like an ending
    if 20 isn't a behind the scene episode it's most likely just an epilogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Think there s a behind the scenes before the 2 hour special. I m not ready for this show to end

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    last week:

https://www.spoilertv.com/2020/10/su...on-series.html

“Supernatural – The Long Road Home” – 8PM ET/PT November 19

A CELEBRATORY EPISODE – Get ready for the finale with cast interviews from Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, and Alexander Calvert, with creator Eric Kripke, executive producers Robert Singer and Andrew Dabb, and special guest stars Jim Beaver, Samantha Smith, Ruth Connell, Kim Rhodes and Mark Sheppard. Original airdate 11/19/2020.

Series Finale: “Carry On” – 9PM ET/PT November 19

THE END – After 15 seasons, the longest running sci fi series in the US is coming to an end. Baby, it’s the final ride for saving people and hunting things. The episode was directed by Robert Singer and written by Andrew Dabb (#1520). Original airdate 11/19/2020

So, why couldn't Jack just snap his fingers, cure every disease, make everyone immortal, intervene everytime theres a war, bring back everyone from the dead etc etc. What's the difference between him and Chuck exactly?

don't know what to say
    not the ending I was expecting and not the best but still a good one

... aaaaaaand now I feel the emptiness. great.

As much as i thought the ending of the previous episode was rather bland i kinda wish it had ended there.
    I just never think they hit the mark when they try to do emotional stuff. Music and stuff can be on point but the acting just never sells it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that they had to rewrite stuff for the finale because of Covid I think I can describe it for me to be a "satisfying" ending, it is not awesome, but also far from bad.
    But the "old man Sam"-Wig and the "Carry on"- Cover certainly did miss the mark for me.

And fuck the toxic fanbase and stans that started to harass the Actors because they didnt get their Destiel-ending .

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I like that ending. I expected Jack to appear and help Dean, but I guess he doesn't care or has more important things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    So, why couldn't Jack just snap his fingers, cure every disease, make everyone immortal, intervene everytime theres a war, bring back everyone from the dead etc etc. What's the difference between him and Chuck exactly?
    Making everyone immortal sounds like a bad idea. World is already overpopulated, so wonder what would happen if nobody died ever, not to mention bringing back everyone from dead.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2020-11-21 at 09:00 PM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    that was a fitting series finale. end of an era

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Not sure I like that ending. I expected Jack to appear and help Dean, but I guess he doesn't care or has more important things to do.
    I kinda expected it to but I liked what they came up with. I think the reason Jack didn't come and intervene was because that was exactly what God would've done. The boys wanted to be free of all that destiny crap, they wanted to be normal. If they hadn't been God's favourites then they would've died off years beforehand (and hell they have died repeatedly but were always resurrected) so Dean getting killed by a random giant vampire makes sense - other hunters get killed by monsters, so why wouldn't it happen to Dean now that he isn't protected. Plus it gave us a chance to see what Jack did do, fixing heaven, getting Castiel out of the empty etc

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Making everyone immortal sounds like a bad idea. World is already overpopulated, so wonder what would happen if nobody died ever, not to mention bringing back everyone from dead.
    With a snap of his fingers he could make every single planet habitable, give them a huge boost in technology so they can get to those planets.

Everything is possible when you can control everything in the universe.

But anyway, I kinda changed my mind after the finale. The goal is now the afterlife/heaven. That's what matters.