Thread: PvP achies

Deleted

PvP achies

Titles says alot, but more precioysly does it bother you guys that some achies force you to play "badly"? Like To the rescue!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treghell View Post
    Titles says alot, but more precioysly does it bother you guys that some achies force you to play "badly"? Like To the rescue!
    When im hunting achievements in random bgs i dont give a shit about how my play affects the outcome of the battleground.
    The achievement is the only important thing then and there. The general idea of random bgs usually fit that same mindset so who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Treghell View Post
    Yes, yes it does. I still need 4 caps to go and am over 150 wins in AB already. >.> Most people spam the flag to get credit for the achievement so 1 person can interupt recapping very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    When im hunting achievements in random bgs i dont give a shit about how my play affects the outcome of the battleground.
    The achievement is the only important thing then and there. The general idea of random bgs usually fit that same mindset so who cares
    How does that fit the general mindset? There's alot of bitching in BGs, yes. But that usually comes from 1-2 people in a 10-15 (never do IoC or AV) sized team. If you actually communicate with your teammates you notice how most people try to strive towards the same goal: winning. Not being selfish, thinking about nobody else and going for your achievement. Random BGs and LFD are really only as anti social as you make them, for the most part.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2013-10-25 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Me neither and thats whats disturbing me. Letting enemy to cap farm, just to get one defend from it.