Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Inside the BlizzCon 2013 Goody Bag

Blizzcon in a Box Contest Ends Tonight!

Patch 5.4.1 - RaF Changes, EU Connected Realms, Dampening Hotfix, Blue Posts, Comic

Inside the BlizzCon 2013 Goody Bag
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    With BlizzCon just around the corner, it’s time to share the adorably lethal secret that waits inside this year’s Goody Bag. . . .

As a memento for joining us at the heart of the storm, BlizzCon attendees will receive a BlizzCon 2013 Cute But Deadly Souvenir Set featuring the delightfully menacing likenesses of Arthas, Kerrigan, and Diablo. The result of a universe-crossing collaboration, this trio kicks off an exciting new line of figures—and there are even more cute but deadly surprises to come. This limited-edition set is an exclusive gift for BlizzCon attendees, and will never be reproduced for commercial sale. Now isn’t that special?!

Check out the Cute But Deadly lineup below:

Cute But Deadly trademark confirmed!

Would have preferred Illidan over Arthas for the WoW statue, but DIABLO IS SO CUTE.

oh my god I can't wait to get mine!

Deleted
    Why Arthas? :O Is that some sort of hint

One suspects that you'll be able to recoup most of your travel costs by selling these on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Would have preferred Illidan over Arthas for the WoW statue, but DIABLO IS SO CUTE.
    SO cute. SOOOOO CUTE!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

skylanders inc

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Why Arthas? :O Is that some sort of hint
    jesus christ... what is it with you people and thinking EVERYTHING is a hint? cant something just be what it is without having to be a hint?

im looking so much forward to blizzcon so everyone can just shut up about hints and speculations about the next expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute but deadly the latest additions to Skylanders

what do those 3 have in common? they are all cool and badass, but only arthas is dead. sad

How adorable! I'll have to settle for my in-game pet, I guess.

Deleted
    they could've been way more cuter and idiotic looking tbh

I find it strange that they chose Arthas. Not Garrosh? Thrall? (again...), Even Sylvanas or Ilidan?

Don't get me wrong - I'm pleased as punch they did that! Arthas represents my favorite WoW expansion, and it's really awesome they went with that! ^_^

I have a strong suspicion that the way these characters are stylized is representative of their in-game model for "Heroes of the Storm".

Dunno about Diablo but Arthas and Kerrigan were both confirmed like 2 years ago as playable in the Heroes of the Storm..so likely why they chose Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute But Deadly - Next WoW expansion? Half-Life 3 confirmed?

Lame... You'll find mine on eBay...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondul View Post
    Lame... You'll find mine on eBay...
    I'll give you my Hearthstone beta key for either Arthas or Diablo.

Why I am a bit jealous that I am not getting some plastic figures that I likely would not have even bought in the first place?