Poll: How often do you do LFR?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

How often do you do LFR, since the release of Flex?

Havn't seen such a thread lately but here it goes:

Since the release of Flex Raiding, how often are you doing LFR?

Talking about end-game content only.

Update:
    So far about 50% of the playerbase never do LFR, and the tendensy for this cause that LFR has a poor design.(Gently said).

And about 4% of the entire playerbase does it weekly.
    Last edited by Artemol; 2013-10-28 at 02:21 PM.

Several completions of Wing 1 (one on my main, to test out some new talents, and a handful on alts for gear). One 2/4 completion (Galakras/Iron Juggernaut) of Wing 2 on one character (alt for gear). Nothing else.

Typically I've just been sticking to Wing 1; though this is nothing new, for non-premade groups I've typically only stuck to the first Wing of each LFR, it seems it's got the lowest probability of failing. Usually queuing for more I'd take a premade, but now we just do Flex instead.

Every wing, every week.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Every wing, every week.
    Be honest ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    last 2 wings to fill pieces i don't have yet. once those are done, i won't go back.

Deleted
    Every SoO wing with 2 characters, every week.
    Don't care about Flex at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    last 2 wings to fill pieces i don't have yet. once those are done, i won't go back.
    Same here, once I get the last couple of raid finder pieces that are upgrades, wont be back in there on my main.

I got my lfr Garrosh kill on Thursday. Then tried to do wing 1. 3 hours later we were still wiping on 2nd boss. I just couldn't be arsed to try again on wings 1-3. So went and leveled an alt. I have flex tomorrow night and I'm near valor capped so I feel pretty meh about heading back into lfr.

I'm a heals and had a 40min wait for 1st wing just to get tanks with sub 500k hp, about 6 of them until I left.

I run one boss a week, Immerseus on my druid for the trinket and then leave. Thats it. I do need trinkets from other bosses. They are slight upgrades. But not worth fighting through LFR for them. Since Immerseus is first etc, I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    Be honest ;P
    I don't do Flex, or Normal so LFR is all I have.

Flex for sure. I have hated LFR since day 1 with the que system and no social interaction. MMO killer is all that LFR is.

one maybe two wings a month, the queues are just too horrible to bother more when you can jump in a flex w/ the OQueue addon in a few minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every wing, every week, on multiple characters.

I quit doing LFR since the latest patch. But not because of Flex. Never done it and I don't plan to. I'm just fed up with raids. I want real 5 mans back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the first wing of LFR once since Flex came out and that's been my entire experience with SoO LFR. I'm going to go back and do the rest at some point to get the green bar on my armory.

The poll is a bit biased as you don't have any before/after, except for the last possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    The poll is a bit biased as you don't have any before/after, except for the last possibility.
    How can anecdotal evidence be biased?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    Havn't seen such a thread lately but here it goes:

Since the release of Flex Raiding, how often are you doing LFR?

Talking about end-game content only.
    same as before flex. clear everything on main toon, move on.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    How can anecdotal evidence be biased?
    I mean, the title is "Since the release of Flex, how often do you do LFR?"
    And, yes, answering to the poll will give you that information. But it won't tell if people run more LFR than before, less LFR than before, etc.
    I'm not sure the "since the release of Flex" part of the sentence is relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Agreed.

I started off doing more LFR.

Did Nazgrim 4 times trying to get a weapon upgrade. Probably woulda been more but I gave up a few times to wiping or time constraints.

That is tapering off as I need less and less from LFR (ilvl 528).

I've been upgrading timeless isle gear to ilvl 535 with Burden of Eternity, and I've been getting drops in Flex and Normal raids bringing me to ilvl 543 equipped.

I might still go back to LFR for tier pieces if I am in the mood or have extra free time, but I'm not in a competitive heroic raiding guild so I think it's fine to just gear up through flex/normal at this point since I am not holding back progression as a tank.

On the other hand, I don't have my legendary cloak yet, so as soon as I finish the PVP part I might be doing LFR for titan runetones etc.

tldr: I might still do LFR sometimes.
    Last edited by potatoe; 2013-10-26 at 08:03 PM.