Do 1h slow weapons drop from Flex/LFR as sub?

Looking at atlas loot with that gold coin pressed that only highlights the drops you can use from a boss and I'm noticing 1h fist, axes, swords, maces all have both the combat and sub icon. I've never seen a slow weapon drop as sub though, is this a error at atlas loot or do they actually drop?

Would save me from having to change my loot specialization for slow weapon drops

Just make it combat full time? That way you get everything.

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Looking at atlas loot with that gold coin pressed that only highlights the drops you can use from a boss and I'm noticing 1h fist, axes, swords, maces all have both the combat and sub icon. I've never seen a slow weapon drop as sub though, is this a error at atlas loot or do they actually drop?

Would save me from having to change my loot specialization for slow weapon drops

yes they do drop , i got the mace from the iron jugger with the loot set for sub spec

Im guessing they do drop since theyre totaly viable for subs, you only need 1 dagger the OH can be whatever, its the same idea with combat only the other way around, you need 1 slow weapon and the OH can be whatever and daggers drop for combat so I dont see why slow weaps wouldnt drop for subs.

yes they do, one of our sub rogues got the 2.6 heirloom weapon of garrosh while playing sub. (his first heirloom)

Yes, I got 2 2.6 weapons and only 1 dagger and now play Combat