Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    blizzard love making new pets
    except the ones in question... are not new. they were limited to only the Asian market for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    I think it's more the fact that people have run out of reasons to play other than the fact that it's an unhealthy obsessive addiction and the wrath people are starting to realize that. Most vanilla/BC players such as myself have been gone for a long while and only resub once in a blue moon to see if the game has gotten any better. (NEWS FLASH! it hasn't) It's still the same endless grind of complete boredom where everyone is trying to climb a flight of stairs like lemmings in the name of "progress" and "achievement" when at the top of the staircase is nothing but a cliff edge to fall off of when you realize that the entire game is about the journey and the grind. Once that is gone, there's nothing.
    End of Vanilla player here, so mostly TBC was my real first WoW experience being that I raided heavily then. and I've been subbed since way back then, and still love the game and find it fun and changing, everyones different, we all like different stuff, it's not as easy as just packaging up a certain portion of the playerbase into one little ideal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    I think it's more the fact that people have run out of reasons to play other than the fact that it's an unhealthy obsessive addiction and the wrath people are starting to realize that. Most vanilla/BC players such as myself have been gone for a long while and only resub once in a blue moon to see if the game has gotten any better. (NEWS FLASH! it hasn't) It's still the same endless grind of complete boredom where everyone is trying to climb a flight of stairs like lemmings in the name of "progress" and "achievement" when at the top of the staircase is nothing but a cliff edge to fall off of when you realize that the entire game is about the journey and the grind. Once that is gone, there's nothing.
    Stop running up the stairs
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

10+ Year Old Account
    1 pet seems rather lackluster

Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    A bust? No. The triple exp and level granting is still working perfectly fine, on my end. If they're not working on yours during your RAF, I'd suggest putting in a ticket to resolve the issue.
    reading is hard

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    No I get it, you think because you've been subbed for X years you're entitled to get freebies of some sort just for subbing to a game that your subbing to because you obviously want to?

So If they go your route of gifting freebies to folks who have subbed for X year, how does that work out? Folks that have subbed from the start get 2 mounts and pets, folks that have subbed for only 2 years get a pet but no mount? It just opens up a whole can of worms that the community would froth at the mouth about anyway.

RaF is trying to get new blood into the game, surely for all us long term players that is a good thing? Why do we need more incentive to stay subbed, if we have stayed subbed all these years? It makes no sense, cause yer just gonna stay subbed anyway.
    Addressed in my previous post. You didnt seem to read that though you just skimmed through my post and basically fabricated your own opinion based on half of a post.

Congratulations.

Again,

The point

Your head

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always found the entire system a little unfair. Lacking as I am friends either not already playing wow, finished with wow or devoid of any desire whatsoever to try wow. Other then that the system seems to work, I think
    Wrath baby and proud of it