Thread: Next Xpack

Lightbulb Next Xpack

Anyone have any idea of when the next xpack is being released? Also what will it consist of? Will there be new raids, dungeons, toon LVLs I have heard rumors of a new xpack in general chat but for what ever reason, I can't find any information. Lets hear what you have to say and what you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this your first time on MMOC?.. There are many many speculation threads everywhere. Blizzard has released no information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aven Ballantyne View Post
    Is this your first time on MMOC?.. There are many many speculation threads everywhere. Blizzard has released no information.
    Or are you new to WoW in general, asking for new raids/dungeons lvls is a basic expansion thing =P
    And yes a next expansion is around the corner, it will be revealed in 2 weeks at blizzcon, James.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Nobody knows for sure. We'll find out on Nov 8th.

Don't direct him to the speculation threads as his first read here, he may never come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are enough threads open and around General Discussions asking this very question, but the answer is still the same: no one knows anything yet. I don't see a reason to keep yet another copy of the same question open, so I'm closing this.