Deleted

best way to level 89-90

Hello there, what's the quickest way to level 89-90? I have rested bonus but no other forms of exp increase.

Monkey runs probably, though questing only takes a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Hello there, what's the quickest way to level 89-90? I have rested bonus but no other forms of exp increase.
    depends. full rested? healer / tank for instant ques? id go dungeons then.
    feeling like watching a movie? id go BGs
    else just go to dreadwaste. boring in m oppinion. but yields good exp

Deleted
    Quest dread wastes, about 3h of work. Also try to enjoy the game instead of finding the fastest way for everything

Get someone to fly you all over pandaria in a 2-seater mount for the treasures and BoA weapons. Each find gives a bit of XP and should net I think 5-6 Mil.

Deleted
    Go to timeless isle whatever way you want, then kill the silk worms around old piju. Each pack gives like 2% xp rested and there are 6 so thats 12% every respawn, which is like 5 mins. Should get to 90 in no time

I imagine the same way you quickly got from 1-89 just quest it out man, takes like no time at all.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    I hate potentially wasting time and love min-maxing, but for 89-90, just quest in whatever the last area in MoP is called. it's stupidly fast, so it's not even worth theorycrafting for any other method.

Quote Originally Posted by Skymane View Post
    Quest dread wastes, about 3h of work. Also try to enjoy the game instead of finding the fastest way for everything
    Enjoying the game is fine, but on your 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.. go around it's a chore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Enjoying the game is fine, but on your 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.. go around it's a chore.
    haha yes, was about to post that. Got 2 90s now in 5.1, thought there might be any neat new places to gain quick exp. I'll just do dread wastes since I'll get instaganked in timeless :/

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Monkey runs probably, though questing only takes a couple of hours.
    what is a monkey run?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skymane View Post

yeah. to the majority of players leveling is not why they play. specially not after say 8-10 max level toons.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the fastest way is going to be starting the Klaxxi chain, do wind-reaver, unscathed, kill the one that went bad, then do prime and locust and you should be there, you'll get a ton of rep with klaxxi, and some rep with anglers, you'll unlock the best klaxxi superpowers and get a nice set of 450 shoulders that will carry you pretty far in gearing.

if not, do BGs, when you hit 90 you should have enough honour for some quick 496 gear
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Even though it takes longer than questing, I find it a lot more fun to loot treasures and kill rares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh...quest? dungeons? pvp? just have fun for a couple hours and you will be there.

2-seater mount collecting all the treasures will net like 65% of your level in less than an hour.

Now, you need a friend to carry you around (or pay someone to do it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

It's like an hour and a half to two hours to just level in Dread Wastes. Although with rest it should be less than an hour and a half.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

10+ Year Old Account
    I find pet battles the fastest way. Go to some place like dalaran (down in forest), get a beast pet with devour and kill 100 pets. You get 1% of lvl per win. Takes araund 1 min to finish all 3 criters.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Monkey runs got nerfed this patch again, so that isn't so great

Tbh when I've hit 89 on my character I just start in dread waste, what is it 280k exp? as people said, its a few hours work, hell I always fine the last level before a mark like that (69-70 79-80 80-85 etc),

oh I always have atleast two instances waiting for me to do without questing being completed, so generally, the bonus exp from completing the random, two quests inside and the exp is normally worth a mil

Deleted
    timeless isle definitely, went from 89-90 in about an hour an a half non rested

I PvPed and LFDed my way all from level 15-90 without ever setting foot on Outland, Northrend, or Pandaria.