Poll: Do you play with the ingame music on?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Do you play with the ingame music on?

I'm just curious, I personally don't and usually have all sounds turned off. If I do have sound on then I will have just the effects and no "Ambient Sounds" on.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Ye, I play with all wowsounds on, unless I'm listenin to music.

When I was solo playing I have the music up. It's quite great.

When I was raiding though I usually keep it off or VERY subdued as I needed to hear the alerts/people.

EDIT: On the rare occasion, I'll turn off the music and surplant my own soundtrack. I have a nice few quiet new-age/celtic ones for fishing, a few angry rock ones for Alterac Valley, ect...

I looove the ingame music. Enough I set up my sounds so I can hear people but music doesn't daft them or vice versa. A lot of the songs set the mood to the zone pretty well IMO.
    Though I'm also a atmosphere junkie and kind of feel empty when someone says "Oh I don't play with any sounds on"

I always wondered how people could play games with sound/music off. It's like playing console games on a monochrome TV. It's like having sex with your clothes on. You know how to do it, but it's not the real thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    I always wondered how people could play games with sound/music off
    I always turn off sound when raiding because of the insane amount of distracting noises. I put on something suitable in the background like Two Steps From Hell or opera ( yeah, we old people listen to that stuff, really )

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    I always wondered how people could play games with sound/music off. It's like playing console games on a monochrome TV. It's like having sex with your clothes on. You know how to do it, but it's not the real thing.
    I usually have sound off in the city because I get tired of hearing the crafting noises or people spamming spells. When i'm out farming/questing/PvPing I will usually have the sound on though.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I usually have sound off in the city because I get tired of hearing the crafting noises or people spamming spells. When i'm out farming/questing/PvPing I will usually have the sound on though.
    Exactly the same here ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all the time, but quite often. Especially for zones I really enjoy the music.
    I have to play with game sounds on though, it's just not the same without.

All the time except when I am alttabbing something else for long period.

Without ingame music the game just feels devoid of something and completely breaks immersion

Always (well, other than raiding simply because I need to hear other things - but I still have it on softly in the background). It's hard for me to get into a game if the music doesn't match at all what I'm playing. Completely removes any immersion (for me, at least!).

Deleted
    WoW has some of the best game music around. So I have it on most of the time.

For the most part, I play with the in-game music on. Some tracks are just absolutely amazing, and I love the ambience in places like Ashenvale. While raiding or participating in some guild activity that requires voice chat, I just crank down the master volume enough that it isn't a bother. If I'm doing something like chain running dungeons or grinding resources, I'll blast some of my music, sure.