Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    I think the only thing is we know for sure is, there will be another world of warcraft expansion and it will be the 5th one.
    Rest is speculation, and I love it!
    Id prefer not to know anything until its shown at blizzcon.
    Oh I would love it if there's no leaks before blizzcon too.

But it's all part of the same game for me. Trying to beat the wait in the mean time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Oh I would love it if there's no leaks before blizzcon too.

But it's all part of the same game for me. Trying to beat the wait in the mean time.
    Indeed, if there will be leaks I will see them for sure. Just like if there is a hole in the wrapping my christmas presants I would look through it without opening it.

In before Blizzard didn't trademark because Mists of Pandaria was final expansion
    Id probably just grab the closest spoon and dig my eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by gee View Post
    I think it is The Dark Below, too.

I don't know why Blizzard feel the need to hide this one particular trademark unlike all the previous ones. About MOP trademark:
    Hell, the opposite! If I had a clue before the MOP trailer, I would have prepared myself and feel less disappointed.

There is no way Naga could instigate as much discontent and disapproval and frustration as MOP and pandas did.
    I'd LIKE to think that about the Naga too... but these are WoW players, and lets not forget the die-hard BC Players who literally just keep shouting "MOAR DEMONS" as if that somehow fixes everything...

But I digress - i'm actually 50/50 between my two points. I remember a while ago they showed that new "sack" that was datamined that seemed like a LFD/LFR bag, and it was something like "Cosmic" or whatever... maybe it's a Titan expansion and they didn't want ANY Naga/Demon preconceptions to materialize for fear of disappointment? /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    A time-travel expansion would be the ultimate shark-jumping moment.
    I see people keep saying this but I'm not seeing a good reason why? Maybe having a little loose fun with your property would be good for the devs and playerbase......over time. LOL......
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    So a friend of mine send me this link: http://tanpa-wates.blogspot.de/

he said there would be some tiny leaks in it, but I don't really get it :x

I really hope there will be no leaks till BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tanpa-wates.blogspot.de
    Here comes the more serious stuff you've been looking for months (let's begin with something minor):

Trial of the Timewalkers - a new way to advance characters from level 1 to 90. These trials are a series challenging scenarios that players can attempt at levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 85 that, when completed, instantly advance your character to the next rank (ie; complete the level 10 trial, advance instantly to level 20 with a full set of gear comparable to level 20 quest greens). These trials are not for the faint of heart, and require an understading of the class you are playing to proceed. The intention here is to make the leveling process easier for new players, making the expansion more accesible - however the challenge is great to ensure that players who level up this way do know how to play their class.
    Not really...
    Last edited by Algore; 2013-10-28 at 01:29 PM.

Deleted
    That would be somewhat comparable to the new Nephalem Trials in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.

The lack of leaks is driving me crazy as well, but it also speaks to how satisfied I am with the game right now. WoW is more fun for me now than it has ever been, and as a result I'm looking forward to the next expansion more than ever. I've been reading these forums more often lately, and all of the wild speculation is the only thing that can keep my brain occupied until the actual announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I see people keep saying this but I'm not seeing a good reason why? Maybe having a little loose fun with your property would be good for the devs and playerbase......over time. LOL......
    no.... that's what MoP was and I want to get back to business asap. I cant stand this expansion =[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    no.... that's what MoP was and I want to get back to business asap. I cant stand this expansion =[
    Constant war, death, and destruction isn't serious business?
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    You heard it here first folks! Expansion Number 5: Corgis Below.
    Hahaha i loled

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post

I got World of Warcraft: Infinite Patch 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    If the expansion is not South Seas/Azshara themed then my official prediction for expansion 5 is Emerald Dream, the faerie dragon/hippogryph mounts are a dead giveaway.

Why not? MoP was plenty dark if you looked any deeper than "lol, pandas". I actually liked MoP a great deal more than Cataclysm, I can't really compare it to Wrath because nostalgia and TBC because I mostly leveled in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If the expansion is not South Seas/Azshara themed then my official prediction for expansion 5 is Emerald Dream, the faerie dragon/hippogryph mounts are a dead giveaway.
    Agreed, just like how Cataclysm was about space rockets, and Mists was about flying magical stone tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishySquirrel View Post
    Why not? MoP was plenty dark if you looked any deeper than "lol, pandas". I actually liked MoP a great deal more than Cataclysm, I can't really compare it to Wrath because nostalgia and TBC because I mostly leveled in TBC.
    Mists was probably the darkest expansion we've had since Wrath. Glad it ended on a slightly upbeat note.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'd LIKE to think that about the Naga too... but these are WoW players, and lets not forget the die-hard BC Players who literally just keep shouting "MOAR DEMONS" as if that somehow fixes everything...
    To be fair... given the past history/lore of WoW it's very possible it could be both! The Naga/Azshara could usher in the next BL invasion.

I think its two fold as to why we haven't seen much. One i think blizz has got alot better at hiding copyrights when they really want too and cutting back on leaks. Secondly i think most of the major sites that may have sources or info they have been able to verify wont show it do to not wanting to PO blizzard risking facing legal threats and being cut off in the future from going to press events.

I would bet some of the higher ups at curse or MMO know something but wont post it.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishySquirrel View Post
    I didn't really like MoP either and I couldn't really put my finger on it. The zones are beautiful, monks are fun to play, raid content is solid, been wanting Pandaria/Pandaren in game since forever, etc.

I think it comes down to solo content versus group content. The world bosses were good, they should have added onto that concept and added dynamic world events. Questing was overall pretty dull with a handful of questline exceptions, dialogue between Varian and Anduin was over the top cheesy. Too much solo content--I don't play an MMO so I can do dailies and things by myself. SOME content is fine, removing group quests for dailies, brawler's guild, farmville, pet battles and proving grounds was too much solo player content imo (although pet battles aren't exclusively solo content). Farmville was an OK concept, just because it made cooking a bit more interesting. Pet battles weren't that interesting to me.

ToT was annoying to me because it was a troll raid and after Cata I could have waited another 2-3 expansions for more troll content after Cata. Pandaren models weren't what I was hoping for, they were more goofy looking than anything...you can make pandas look a bit darker/cooler looking than that.

SoO and the buildup to SoO/Garrosh was great. Blizzard learned from their mistakes with Cataclysm/Deathwing and they deserve some credit for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Agreed, just like how Cataclysm was about space rockets, and Mists was about flying magical stone tigers.
    Hey, there was that dragon mount from the Blizzard store! :P

In any case, if it's not Emerald Dream I won't be too disappointed. I'm expecting something South Seas/Emerald Dream/Burning Legion related, but if it's not then w/e.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Constant war, death, and destruction isn't serious business?
    Tending a farm, doing rodent control and fighting beer elementals is serious business? sure.