Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishySquirrel View Post
    Why not? MoP was plenty dark if you looked any deeper than "lol, pandas". I actually liked MoP a great deal more than Cataclysm, I can't really compare it to Wrath because nostalgia and TBC because I mostly leveled in TBC.
    100% same here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Tending a farm, doing rodent control and fighting beer elementals is serious business? sure.
    I like how you totally ignored what he said and cherry picked your own.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So do you think Blizzard will work in a Troll raid if we had an Argus expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    So do you think Blizzard will work in a Troll raid if we had an Argus expansion?
    Troll raid is all we know about the next expansion. (there must always be... a troll raid)

Quote Originally Posted by SquishySquirrel View Post
    Troll raid is all we know about the next expansion. (there must always be... a troll raid)
    I'm surprised that Blizzard hasn't tried to bring back Onyxia this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm surprised that Blizzard hasn't tried to bring back Onyxia this expansion.
    They only did it on one expansion?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I believe the leaks were hurting the Blizzcon virtual ticket sales.
    This year they are going to sell much more with WoW's next expansion, Hearthstone and D3 xpack.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    They also technically did it another time for the 5th anniversary of WoW, but it wasn't really a real raid. They just updated Onyxia's Lair for nostalgia's sake.

Onyxia was in vanilla, wolk and cata--she was a part of the Nefarian encounter in Blackwing Descent. Nefarian and Onyxia are siblings.

Technically two. WotLK and she was part of the Nef fight in BWD.

I so hope Blizzard releases a game called Corgis Unleashed: The Dark Below.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    Honestly, I'd much rather hear it from the horse's mouth, as it goes, than have it spoiled by some fansite.

I may be in the minority, though.
    Ditto.

I also like to open my Christmas presents on Christmas morning.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    After the disaster of Cataclysm, they're keeping it wrapped up tight. Not even a trademark has slipped out.
    The fuck are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Good. Spoilers ruin that "vanilla" feeling everyone wants, imo. When you know everything that's going to happen, before it happens, how surprised/excited can you really be?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The fuck are you talking about?
    What do you mean?

That was the response to the 'where are the leaks' question.

I can't help but see Blizzard's staff standing around the water cooler every day, with big, smug grins on their faces about how well they've kept this expansion under wraps, and how much everyone is nipping at the bit for even the slightest little leaked information every time a topic like this pops up on MMO Champion. You know they're reading these topics, and you know they're high-fiving themselves this time around.

I have to take my hat off and say kudos to Blizzard though. If all goes well, this will be the first time we've gotten to Blizzcon without any leaking of the Expansion.
    Last edited by Bladesyphon; 2013-10-31 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesyphon View Post
    I can only imagine Blizzard's staff standing around the water cooler every day, with big, smug grins on their faces about how well they've kept this expansion under wraps, and how much everyone is nipping at the bit for even the slightest little leaked information.

I have to take my hat off and say kudos to Blizzard though. If all goes well, this will be the first time we've gotten to Blizzcon without any leaking of the Expansion.
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/5/23/

You've probably heard about it by now but anytime someone brings up the possibility of spoilers most of the community turns into "NO THIS ISN"T REAL CANT BE REAL NOPE NO LEAKS HOW DO U KNOW? U DONT? I NEED SOURCE FROM GHOSTCRAWLER FOR THIS LEAK? NO SOURCE ON A LEAK WELL ITS FAKE I CANT BELIVE"

^.^
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    You've probably heard about it by now but anytime someone brings up the possibility of spoilers most of the community turns into "NO THIS ISN"T REAL CANT BE REAL NOPE NO LEAKS HOW DO U KNOW? U DONT? I NEED SOURCE FROM GHOSTCRAWLER FOR THIS LEAK? NO SOURCE ON A LEAK WELL ITS FAKE I CANT BELIVE"

^.^
    Well, some of the "leaks" are obviously really poorly done fakes. Like that one that said everyone got a 4th spec, and had that really poorly photoshopped image of all the spec symbols in the game....if that one's real, I'll eat my hat.

Just like the new war chief cinematic, I'm hoping that the actual presentation will be the first reveal! I hate the wait, but the epic reveal is totally worth it (especially if we find out that the Burning Legion invasion has just begun)!

Quote Originally Posted by Digory Kirke View Post
    Just like the new war chief cinematic, I'm hoping that the actual presentation will be the first reveal! I hate the wait, but the epic reveal is totally worth it (especially if we find out that the Burning Legion invasion has just begun)!
    That would actually be a most pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I so hope Blizzard releases a game called Corgis Unleashed: The Dark Below.
    What about The Dark Below: Corgis Unleashed
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.